Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

The Tigers looked better than they did in the corresponding trial last year. The quality of the team they rolled out helps.

I thought they looked better than last year (early rounds not the trial) where they moved the ball a lot but didn't really do anything. I thought Seizer guided them around well. Hope Benji has done a lot of work for them. It would be good to have a Kiwi doing well in the coaching ranks. He has a tough job to turn them around. They looked similar to us last year a bit in that it looked like they had done some work over the summer. How long it will last is the next challenge.

We got a better standard of opposition to last years trial, which is good for our guys.

We have always had talent in our lower grades. For various reasons (coaching, attitude) a lot didn't kick in.

When the club is going well, the players you bring in all look better as they concentrate on their role.

This group does seem different. All looked keen to get stuck in with all of the work they had done, also the comradery when they needed to congratulate each other or help each over out. It seems like everyone in the squad are getting along. Also they are also working with the same systems.

There is some promising talent there. Some due to age may get a few more years of development. But exciting times.

Ale looked pretty good I thought, surely that's not the general consensus.

NRL.com have him with more meters than RTS, just shy of 150m
I thought all three were pretty good overall.

Bunty was good given the insane amount of hard runs he had to take.

Ali was good too, him and his two buddies were hunting that kick chase.

There is just not enough room in the top side for any of them atm.

Back