General Player of the year (so far)

BigD_old

haha jeez.. that's not a very overly enthusiastic description of someone you think could be player of the year..

Dan

James has been in outstanding form this year. So Much so that the Eels want him back
as a number 7 to join up with the Hayne Train-Plane in 2012.

The Eels are considering bringing home the one that got away to solve their playmaking void. In the market for a big name like Matt Orford or Brett Kimmorley for season 2011, we are told the club will make a play for Eels junior and now Warriors No. 7 James Maloney for 2012. Many at the club have been surprised by his development and are keen to bring him back home for good.

Scource www.1eyedeel.com

Attachments

• 3520951.jpg
    3520951.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5

The 22 BEAST_old

Dan

James has been in outstanding form this year. So Much so that the Eels want him back
as a number 7 to join up with the Hayne Train-Plane in 2012.

The Eels are considering bringing home the one that got away to solve their playmaking void. In the market for a big name like Matt Orford or Brett Kimmorley for season 2011, we are told the club will make a play for Eels junior and now Warriors No. 7 James Maloney for 2012. Many at the club have been surprised by his development and are keen to bring him back home for good.

Scource www.1eyedeel.com

I hope that doesn't happen and that we have the coin to retain him in 2012

DanKokoro_old

dude.. you got me all wrong, he'd be right up there for me aswell. it's just i don't think your description of his contributions really does him justice. He's been outstanding for us this year.

But yeah there's really 5 players that you could choose.

Manu, Maloney, Brown, Rapira, Luck. Then i guess u could add Packer and Big Ben in the mix aswell although i think they only stepped up post Rapira. I'll always vote Manu because he's our best player by far and without him scoring half our tries while also being our best forward.. well, suffice to say we wouldn't be in the top 8 right now.

sebastian_old

I am a little paranoid every time Maloney plays well we'll lose him. I really think he is the answer to our halves problem, well 1/2 the answer, 5/8th to be exact ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

Iafeta_old

It is extremely unlikely Maloney will go back to Parramatta. I wouldn't be concerned on that rumour at all.