• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Labored delivery from a tradesman with no running game, you won't going anywhere with him at hooker
I feel that way after watching Roache play today. He’s dynamite! This time next year I reckon Roache and Going will be in the 17!

Was impressed with Going tonight. He could take Sironens role on the bench in ‘24, coming in on the edge, filling in at hooker when needed.

At this stage I think Chanel is going to remain a five eighth, and fight it out with Metcalf for the back up spot (and win), rather than be groomed into a Walker-type

Was impressed with Going tonight. He could take Sironens role on the bench Im ‘24, coming in on the edge, filling in at hooker when needed.

At this stage I think Chanel is going to remain a five eighth, and fight it out with Metcalf for the back up spot (and win)
Hmm I hope so but I got a feeling cht is a dud signing. No speed, no real running game, ok kicker, haven't seen him manage a game, good defender. All adds up to depth signing.

I wish the old forum was available so we can all see who called for resting players and now complain about the performance - guys you can’t have it both ways
In my experience it is just different people who don't post when they are wrong. You see a bunch of names one week then not for a while

I wish the old forum was available so we can all see who called for resting players and now complain about the performance - guys you can’t have it both ways

A lot of people thought pulling the team apart was a good idea eh bro.

Now we get the Panthers after a hiding hahaha

It sucks what happened to the old forum. Some real dickheads out there. Given that so many top players were out, a loss was to be expected. It was the right decision to rest our key players as the play offs are more important. Rest and recovery is very important. I think we have a better chance against the Broncos than Penrith. Dont like playing them away at all. The good thing is that we get another life should we lose next weekend.

Good to get another two players their debut.

Going has had to wait a long time. He got some good runs in. There was one bit he looked fatigued in the back ground, Ale took a good hit up and then Going followed up.

Roache was mainly defence and service from dummy half. It will be good having another dummy half option with Egan prone to head knocks.

Stats time
We made it back to 46% possession for the match. We lost the second half as well.
75% completion rate to their 71 %
We lost the penalty count 5 to 2...Poor refereeing including missed forward passes that led to a try
Missed tackles was high for us, but not them both in the 30s.
With our top team we won that game going away.
Most tackles Josh Curran 36
Most metres Taine Tuaupiki 185...star in the making this kid
Ed Kosi 12 runs for 148 4 tackles missed 2
Adam Pompey 13 runs for 148 6 tackle breaks 18 tackles missed 4 and held on to the ball and butchered a try!!!
Marcel Montoya 18 runs for 184 made 5 tackles missed 5 :oops:
TMM 2 runs!!!! for 18 1 tackle break...22 tackles but missed 5...past his use by date sorry
Volkman 5 runs for 26 12 tackles missed 1
Mitch Barnett 16 runs for 159!!!!!
Josh Curran 10 runs for 131...36 tackles missed only 1 !!!!!! I think MOM
Tom Ale 11 for 127....very respectable...and 19 tackles missed none
Kalani Going 5 for 54 18 tackles missed 2
Bayley Sironen 11 runs for 126
Dylan Walker 6 runs for 62
Marata Nuikiore 8 runs for 86...4 tackle busts gotta ask about this guys wages though
Thos forward metres are pretty good, especially compared to 2022.

Most of their tries were against the run of play with confusion in defence. Maybe we can put that down to lack of time together.

Good to get another two players their debut.

Going has had to wait a long time. He got some good runs in. There was one bit he looked fatigued in the back ground, Ale took a good hit up and then Going followed up.

Roache was mainly defence and service from dummy half. It will be good having another dummy half option with Egan prone to head knocks.
I think Going is a must sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back