• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was about 12 points that the refs were just happy for the dolphins to have - eg nikorima’s forward pass. I wasn’t expecting a win here

I didn’t think it was that bad. We rested a few players and put some reserves in their place. And we were beaten, but the ref was happy to just play on

No panic here

Curran was my mom. Tauapiki took on a playmaking role with TMM lost out there. Kosi played well, Big body good hit ups and a couple of big hits.
Can't wait for next week, Got that loss out of our system. Big boys back. Hopefully webby whips dat ass all week & has the squad amped for our first finals appearance in forever!

Up the Warriors!!!(I'm old school. Ain't ready for this wahs stuff lol)

I was encouraged by Montoya personally, he hasn't been at his best in a while but hopefully this gives him the boost he needs.

Curran was outstanding, best Warrior today, I enjoyed Taine, I still don't think he's had a bad game,vobviously he doesn't offer what CNK does but still I rate him

Hope TMM is better for the run, wanted him to come into 6 but does he have no kicking at all? It puts a tonne of pressure on SJ in the finals if he's literally the only option?

Mitch Barnett also played well. Probably the worst game I've seen from Sironen which may be a decisive factor in whether he gets a bench spot or not.

We missed our big guns tonight no doubt but I'm very glad they got a rest and a chance to recover from any niggles.

The guys on debut both played well.

Roll on next weekend.

Last edited:
It was always going to be tough.

The main thing was would the defensive systems hold up. How would they get their points.

The combinations obviously weren't there.

A lot of those guys have featured in first grade this year so it was a test on how we'd go if a lot experienced was pulled from the side. That could happen during a season.

Good to see they didn't drop their heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back