• Mason Lino and Tuimoala Lolohea

• Chad Townsend and Mason Lino

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
5.Bill Tupou (Wakefield)
6.Carlos Tuimavave (Knights) / Api Pewhairangi (Irish RU) Never developed here but never got a chance here, a wasted talent untried.
9.Siliva Havili (Dragons) Never utilized in the right manner here I can see him carving at the Dragons / Pita Godinet (Wakefield) Another player who would have sparked the attack even without Johnson, a brilliant player on his day
10.Suaia Matagi (Roosters)
14.Nathaniel Peteru (Titans) / Abraham Papalii (Roosters)
17.Agnatius Paasi (Titans)

This club has let so much talent go it almost defies belief, enough to make a starting line up at least.

This club is a development club for the rest of the NRL.

Jordan G

Yeah, if only we were allowed to keep a squad of 40 where no player ever has any desire to seek opportunity elsewhere.

Far Away Fan

Welly, mate, your komical kuddly Kumara is having a laugh at...Matagi!?

Jordan G

Most of those guys left for an opportunity because their paths were blocked here. Some will go on to better things, others won't. There's probably only 4-5 guys on that list who would be a genuine upgrade to what we have, mainly in the backs. All clubs lose talent though, it's the nature of the sport. We just need to get better at picking the right ones to keep at times.

Most of those guys left for an opportunity because their paths were blocked here. Some will go on to better things, others won't. There's probably only 4-5 guys on that list who would be a genuine upgrade to what we have, mainly in the backs. All clubs lose talent though, it's the nature of the sport. We just need to get better at picking the right ones to keep at times.

Hiku and Feki would be starting for me
John would be starting in the halves
Havili has been way under utilised, that's what happens when the current coach is a dud who doesn't know how to use him
Ah Mau is producing way better numbers then what Vete, Lisone or even Lillyman are pulling off, he'd be a starter for me.
Ma'u has destroyed our pack single handed in the past.. he'd start over Thompson for me.
Taukeiaho puts RFM, Thompson, Lousi and whoever else likes to pretend their any good to shame
Ligi Sao made our pack look like muppets when he set up Trebojevic for an easy try, luckily we've signed him

That's easily 8 players of that list who'd start ahead of some of our pretenders.

Reactions: 2 people
Hiku and Feki would be starting for me
John would be starting in the halves
Havili has been way under utilised, that's what happens when the current coach is a dud who doesn't know how to use him
Ah Mau is producing way better numbers then what Vete, Lisone or even Lillyman are pulling off, he'd be a starter for me.
Ma'u has destroyed our pack single handed in the past.. he'd start over Thompson for me.
Taukeiaho puts RFM, Thompson, Lousi and whoever else likes to pretend their any good to shame
Ligi Sao made our pack look like muppets when he set up Trebojevic for an easy try, luckily we've signed him

That's easily 8 players of that list who'd start ahead of some of our pretenders.
Year but how good would our pretenders be if they'd all gone over to Australia instead. Then we'd really be getting hammered...

Our policy is to stop the best from leaving so they can't rip us two new ones every game instead of the one that's currently being ripped...

Im guessing that discussion will be moved to the recruitment thread but that theoretical team list of ex Warriors doesn't impress me, they aren't winning anything and are probably getting thrashed every game. Most of them were released because they werent worth the money they were getting paid or they left to take the cash elsewhere.

This weeks team

1. Tomkins
2. Kata
3. Mannering
4. Wright
5. Hurrell
6. Lolohea
7. Lino
8. Gubb
9. Friend
10. Lousi
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. RFM

14. Vete
15. Ikihahifo
16. Lisone
17. Abbey?

Last edited:

Mr Bob

Contributor
Im guessing that discussion will be moved to the recruitment thread but that theoretical team list of ex Warriors doesn't impress me, they aren't winning anything and are probably getting thrashed every game. Most of them were released because they werent worth the money they were getting paid or they left to take the cash elsewhere.

This weeks team

1. Tomkins
2. Kata
3. Mannering
4. Wright
5. Hurrell
6. Lolohea
7. Lino
8. Gubb
9. Friend
10. Lousi
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. RFM

14. Vete
15. Ikihahifo
16. Lisone
17. Abbey?

I actually like that edge combination with Hurrell and Kata on the wing with Wright and Mannering babysitting them. No idea how they would go under the high ball though. They're a bit short and stumpy so could struggle in that department as well.

I actually like that edge combination with Hurrell and Kata on the wing with Wright and Mannering babysitting them. No idea how they would go under the high ball though. They're a bit short and stumpy so could struggle in that department as well.
Kata would probably squeeze in on his centres man and leave the wing free on the outside, they need to learn to number up and stick with their man. Having Mannering next to Kata the hope is he will actually tell him to stay out and not jump out of the line

1. Sam Tomkins
2. Johnathan Wright
3. Bodene Thompson
4. Simon Mannering
5. Solomone Kata
6. Mason Lino
7. Tuimoala Lolohea
8. Ben Matulino
9. Nathan Friend
10. Albert Vete
11. Ryan Hoffman
12. Dominique Peyroux
13. Charlie Gubb

14. Jacob Lillyman
15. Sam Lisone
16. David Bhana
17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
I like your thinking there MW would stiffen up our centre so they wouldn't leak so much. Would like to see Hurrell given another bench spot though.

Lolohea
Kata
Wright
Mannering
Hurrell
Tomkins
Lino
Vete
Friend
Gubb
Hoffman
Thompson
Ikahihifo

Lisone
Mariner
Peyroux
Lousi

Tomkins was in everything during our 14 mins of glory last week, first receiver, dummy half, he was everywhere... Then he went back to playing fullback and we were sunk...

Reactions: Woofa
Lolohea
Kata
Wright
Mannering
Hurrell
Tomkins
Lino
Vete
Friend
Gubb
Hoffman
Thompson
Ikahihifo

Lisone
Mariner
Peyroux
Lousi

Tomkins was in everything during our 14 mins of glory last week, first receiver, dummy half, he was everywhere... Then he went back to playing fullback and we were sunk...

EXACTLY.. POOR coaching.. we can all see it! Thats a good team.. would love to see that!

Reactions: jonno
I like your thinking there MW would stiffen up our centre so they wouldn't leak so much. Would like to see Hurrell given another bench spot though.

Mannering in the centres again? really? our best back rower shifted out to the centres to cover the useless cu**s already in those positions?

I like that way of thinking too.. Not.

Reactions: jonno
Status
Not open for further replies.