Tuimololo
Chowsend
The John
Mutts
Friend
Lillypond
The hoff
Bodiddly
Camel cock (this is my mrs name for him)

Vatu
Konnie
Raps
Ikia

This way our bench might get used.
If friend needs a break, we just put raps on the wing, move mamalolo to centre, swap kata with raps on the wing, then move Vatu from prop to centre, put raps to prop , then put camel cock to centre and swap kata with tuimalolo then put tuimalolo to hooker. Should work sweet

Fish
Mamololo
Fusitua
Kata
Tuimololo
Chowsend
The John
Mutts
Friend
Lillypond
The hoff
Bodiddly
Camel cock (this is my mrs name for him)

Vatu
Konnie
Raps
Ikia

If friend needs a break, we just put raps on the wing, move mamalolo to centre, swap kata with raps on the wing, then move Vatu from prop to centre, put raps to prop , then put camel cock to centre and swap kata with tuimalolo then put tuimalolo to hooker. Should work sweet
You forgot to put Shaun Johnson at fullback...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11466075

Injured fullback Sam Tomkins remains a week-to-week proposition, but coach Andrew McFadden has rejected suggestions the England international should cut short his time at the Warriors.

Tomkins trained well this morning and is on track to play in Saturday's away clash with the Gold Coast Titans, but his PCL knee ligament injury remains a concern and a final call on his fitness will again be made later in the week.

"We'll have to see. Sam's a week-to-week proposition for us now," said McFadden. "It's been going on long enough to know that I'm not going to get my hopes up but certainly if he's available he comes into contention.

"We'll probably get a better indication tomorrow night when we train. He's been training well earlier in the week but then has just been pulling up sore. It just hasn't settled so until we can get it to a position where he can back up training after training and game after game I don't really want to push him too hard.

See full article at top

you have finally deciphered the mystery that is cappys interchange, well done.
only cappy would put a slow lumbering winger on the bench, it defies logic, but its also brilliant in its own way.
Why camel cock? lol

I'm going with InsideBall's selection if Tomkins plays.... Maumalo has the running just ahead of Fusitua at this stage, and fish needs a few runs to blow the cobwebs off
1. Sam Tomkins
2. Ken Maumalo
3. Konrad Hurrell
4. Solomone Kata
5. Manu Vatuvei
6. Chad Townsend
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jacob Lillyman
9. Nathan Friend
10. Ben Matulino
11. Bodene Thompson
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Simon Mannering

14. Tuimoala Lolohea
15. Sebastine Ikahihifo
16. Albert Vete
17. Sam Rapira

• Haha
Reactions: Numbnutsnz
image.jpg
Why camel cock?

1. Fish
2. Maumolo
3. Kata
4. Wright
5. Vatuvei
6. Chad
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Mutts
9. Friend
10. Lillyman
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Mannering

14. Tui
15. Vete
16. Lisone (Gubb)
17. Rapira

Tui is no fullback and if I have to watch another game where opposition bombs are bouncing all over the place I'm gonna lose it, so he covers the backs from the bench, can spell old man Friend (if he burned too much gas last week) or replace Chad if he offers zilch again. Seeing how the year has gone, I see no reason why Fish shouldn't get a shot at FB. Worst case, he breaks something and has to join glass act ST on the flake lounge watching Eastenders reruns.

I've punted Hurrell as he looked like he could use a week in Cup and because there's no point in having 4 bash'n'barge bros in the team if we're only going to get to a lead and then shelve our attack with 30 to go. Better off having someone who can defend (marginally) better than Hurrell there. Switched Kata from inside Manu because as we saw last week, these two barely look at each other while they play, nevermind actually fucking talking to each other. At least Wright will have the brains to feed the beast and then hangoff him looking for scraps (even if they are spilled unintentionally).

Our starting forwards are the easiest thing to pick in the team. Vete needs more time before he takes Bull's spot.

Hopefully Lisone is okay, but if not, Gubb showed enough to warrant a bench spot with Lousi still unavailable. I've seen what Seb can do (he was good last week, mind you), I wouldn't mind seeing if Gubb can do more than tackle his guts out. Rapira should hopefully be looking to put his best foot forward before he leaves, but considering how Chad and ST are going, he might prefer to complete the trifecta and do sweet fuck all.

Titans are looking hot right now, while we look afraid of the sight of blood. I hope the boys can find something this week, but I've got the Titans by 12+, with the only bonus being Mutts and Manners continuing good form, Manu to bag another 1 or 2 and Shaun Johnson to briefly cameo at some stage to add to his highlights reel collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.