10. Afoa
11. Curran
12. Ben Murdoch-Masila
13. Tohu Harris
14. Jazz
15 Leeson Ah-Mau
16. Evans
17. Someone other than Sironen

Origin period is very favourable for us as we are playing top teams around that period, but also the bye, buys us another week for Addin Fonua-Blake to get fit and healthy.

Once we have Aitken, Chanel Harris-Tavita, Addin Fonua-Blake back, we are a top 6 team from what I've been seeing.

I mentioned in another thread, if we can't get Joseph Manu on an early release for fullback, I'd have no drama with Hiku at fullback and Walsh/Chanel Harris-Tavita in the halves. His kicking game is wasted at fullback, he has a huge boot on him.

Last edited:

pompower

1st Grade Fringe
May 14, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
This is a huge game. We really should've beat a few weeks back, and they're a different proposition with Trbojevic in the side. If past results are anything to go by then there's a big chance we struggle here, but I think our quality is probably better distributed than Manly's.

Curran seems to be getting a lot of plaudits but I'm still not convinced he's what we need on the edge, especially in attack. Wouldn't mind him spelling one of the middles though. Would be happy to see Katoa come back in from the cold. Think Murchie is a better edge player too.

Sounds like Fusitu'a is still out, and Montoya is apparently scheduled to come back. As far as I know Aitken is still out as well?

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Montoya
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Maumalo
6. Walsh
7. Nikorima
8. Ah Mau
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. Katoa
12. Murdoch-Masila
13. Harris

14. Tevaga
15. Afoa
16. Curran
17. Taunoa-Brown/Ale

kbazi

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 18, 2014
This is a huge game. We really should've beat a few weeks back, and they're a different proposition with Trbojevic in the side. If past results are anything to go by then there's a big chance we struggle here, but I think our quality is probably better distributed than Manly's.

Curran seems to be getting a lot of plaudits but I'm still not convinced he's what we need on the edge, especially in attack. Wouldn't mind him spelling one of the middles though. Would be happy to see Katoa come back in from the cold. Think Murchie is a better edge player too.

Sounds like Fusitu'a is still out, and Montoya is apparently scheduled to come back. As far as I know Aitken is still out as well?

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Montoya
3. Berry
4. Pompey
5. Maumalo
6. Walsh
7. Nikorima
8. Ah Mau
9. Egan
10. Evans
11. Katoa
12. Murdoch-Masila
13. Harris

14. Tevaga
15. Afoa
16. Curran
17. Taunoa-Brown/Ale
Katoa straight in for Curran? Currans been one of our best. I'd switch our Sironen for Katoa for sure.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Egan made fifty one tackles against the Cows.

The Warriors more than any team in this comp need defensive forwards first, attack second.

Leeson Ah-Mau, Tohu Harris, Curran all add to a vitally important defensive set up. Sironen wracked up a lot of tackles in a shortened stint. Jazz of course is a defensive player.

Our edges are rubbish on defence compared to the top sides, the tight middle third is really what has held this season together.

I do not think the dynamic runners people want are what’s needed here, Ben Murdoch-Masila is rolling just fine without a greenhorn fat boy who can only play ten minutes and he's cooked like Lisone type.

We need forwards with big engines and lots of them. Our go forward is functional off Ken and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck kick starts.

I do not think Roger Tuivasa-Sheck knows how to unravel himself from that role so it is what it is.

We have plenty of attack in our halves, I am on the whole happy with this set up. Curran was protecting Walsh like a demon yesterday.

Very happy to roll with the same side with the addition of returning NRL experienced backs like Montoya if he is fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings