12. Aitken
13. Siro
14. Kodi
15. Bunty
16. Katoa
17. Jamayne Tounua-Brown

Dallin Watene-Zelezniak and Kane to be suspended

Don’t bring Kosi back
Chad is listed as Indefinite on the injury report. The warriors in my view should not rush him back as his long term career is on the line. Needs to recover for next season. Last game when he played hurt he was a turnstile on defence,

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
I've been mulling over the prop rotation as in the presser they asked should one of lodge and addin be on the field at all times. I totally agree with this but I also think both must start and finish together as they make the warriors attack that much more dangerous.

The beauty about all of this is that the warriors have two big minute props.

Would play Blake first 40 straight and lodge first 30 with bunty coming in first
Then Evans for 20 in middle of second half rotating lodge and Blake back in somehow to finish the game together.

Reactions: Tragic

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Chad is listed as Indefinite on the injury report. The warriors in my view should not rush him back as his long term career is on the line. Needs to recover for next season. Last game when he played hurt he was a turnstile on defence,

Not part of our future anyways and now tavita is back we should be playing them

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
While hesitant to change a winning team I'd like to see Hiku return to the righthand side of the field to utilise his offload. Vailea had been playing on the left side for Redcliffe so it would be a straight switch but considering we lack continuity as is it's probably not high on the selectors list
But we know hiku can play both so why not play vailia on his prefered side?

Greenlite

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 11, 2021
Walsh
Pompey/Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
Hiku
Vailea
Monty
Harris-Tavita
O-Sullivan
Fonua-Blake
Tevaga
Lodge
Curran
Sironen
Aitkens

Bench
Nikorima
Katoa
Afoa
Jamayne Tounua-Brown

So Fusitua is hamstring indefinitely now lol. Ben Murdoch-Masila out for the season.

Somehow Hiku seems to be making a huge difference lol, 2 out of 2 since returning, and was out before the losing streak?

Addin Fonua-Blake can play 30, return after halftime, Lodge can rest after halftime and return with 30 to go (I prefer him to be on the field for the last part of each half as it might be easier to offload with tired legs around him and more gaps around to exploit.

Reactions: CHURCUZ

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
After last nights game the team should be use to Evan's being on the sideline.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings