Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2021 Rnd 20 - Tigers vs Warriors

scottyb

Warriors tragic
Contributor
May 11, 2012
I read that the club have a policy of resting players who fail HIAs for the next game which is why Roger Tuivasa-Sheck sat out. Will we have to break that policy just to name a 21 this week?
I may be wrong but i understood it as a player knocked out gets rested the following week, hence Roger Tuivasa-Sheck not playing this weekend. I think if you failed an HIA, but passed all protocols during the week you can play.

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Townsend shouldn't be selected and even Sean O'Sullivan should get picked ahead of him
1) He looks as injured as buggery and can't tackle well
2) At some point we need to think about his career rather than the Warriors winning. His arm looks rooted. Let him be out for the season so he can start his recovery for next year,

This post is not targeted at any one in particular. Just a comment, And is just my view,

zaggo

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 19, 2016
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...n/news-story/f2c18cb83d8d157a29058a9c8c5e55be

we have barely any players for this week, and players coming back and playing with injuries then getting reinjured I couldn't help but think of this article.
Yeah I keep thinking about this too - think of examples like Addin Fonua-Blake having to stay on the bike when he'd done his knee, Egan having to keep trying to get back on when he'd done his shoulder, and Tohu Harris giving it a go when it was clear his knee was shot.

I watch a lot of other teams and never really see their injured players having to stay on the field/sideline. Normally it's straight back to the sheds and into street clothes.

I know there's an element of luck to injuries but something really feels off with the current setup.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
Yeah I keep thinking about this too - think of examples like Addin Fonua-Blake having to stay on the bike when he'd done his knee, Egan having to keep trying to get back on when he'd done his shoulder, and Tohu Harris giving it a go when it was clear his knee was shot.

I watch a lot of other teams and never really see their injured players having to stay on the field/sideline. Normally it's straight back to the sheds and into street clothes.

I know there's an element of luck to injuries but something really feels off with the current setup.

All under Browns watch.

Reactions: PNG Kiwi and zaggo

gpred

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Sep 23, 2016
What a sad sack team we have become. We are underdogs according to the TAB against the Tigers at Suncorp. Yes, the Tigers at Suncorp.

Roster without culture don't count for shit. That's who we are.

But yeah, next year and stuff.

Reactions: PNG Kiwi and zaggo

Spudwebb

U20's Player
May 10, 2021
All under Browns watch.
That's a team been mismanaged. The Coach is Not a Doctor or Physio but overrules the medical staff at the expense of the Players. NB has a History of this at N/Castle.
Hahahahaha you love trying to stick the boot In don't ya?
U obviously don't care for your players. We deal with Evidence! hahahahaha. NEWCASTLE

Spudwebb

U20's Player
May 10, 2021

The Above article, is very Real. Fans Need to read it! Gives an insight of NB. Then think again why Players are not been responsive to coach

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings