Not open for further replies.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
PICK YOUR TEAM THREAD

Pick Your Team 2021 Rnd 2 - Warriors vs Knights

1615692437141.png

After the Round 1 game against the Titans do you want to see any changes for the Round 2 game against the Knights?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
If Egan is injured, I guess O'sullivan comes in and Niko goes to hooker with Sironen sharing the role?

It will be interesting to see if Bunty survives, sometimes, well most times, coaches go with their premeditated line up when they join a new club.

Bunty could drop out for Murchie or Evans I spose, and that is just life in sport. He will get other chances...one good game from a fill in doesn't usually keep out an incumbent.

Reactions: Swanley and fizurg

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Na don't think so. Bunty was probably the only one who you could argue was given a spot as injury cover but after his performance you can't drop him. I think Browny will name the same team as yesterday with Pompey to come in for Aitken if he is injured.
Couple of HIAs to clear first, The Murch might get a run if Bayley fails. Not sure about Egan. Jazz/Kodi if both Egan and Bayley are gone?

Turner might get a run?

Penpal

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 22, 2014
Has there been any news about Egan and Sironen?
Who understands the HIA changes in 2021 if there is any? Was told that if you fail during the game it is now very hard to back up the following week but haven't checked this out myself??? As a parent, I'm 100% about it if it is the case no matter how tough it may make team selection some weeks and as long as it is enforced for every team if it even is the case.

As an aside, the way Brown talked last week (and this is only my take on it) Evans may still be a week or so away maybe?

Has there been any update on Muchie? Wasn't his issue a pec strain and not the head knock from Titans trial?

shuffle

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
In other years I would be gutted seeing one of our high profile signings injured for months. This time around I feel at ease that whoever comes in for the injured player will do the job. So weather it’s Perham or Pompey I’m sure they will be decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings