General Pick Your Team 2021 Rnd 19 - Rabbitohs vs Warriors

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
The names selected do not worry me so much. This team has been cruelled by injuries all season and although the 8 now seems remote there is something else at stake.

I just want to see resilience and that never say die attitude they have been showing. If their resilience continues and they keep fighting to the end of games that will become embedded in the ethos of the team.

The injuries will heal for next season but these hard times will build character which is just as important.

Kia Kaha
That look on Walsh's face after the game concerned me, to get picked for Origin and have to come down to a constant losing Warriors side, we need next year to be a winning year or he will be looking elsewhere and that is my big fear.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
That look on Walsh's face after the game concerned me, to get picked for Origin and have to come down to a constant losing Warriors side, we need next year to be a winning year or he will be looking elsewhere and that is my big fear.
I think it will be a different side next year for sure.

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
Regardless of team first thing on the training park needs to be showing the forwards how to protect/stand as blockers for the kickers. No way should have Kikau got such a clear run at chad.

Reactions: bruce and Noitall

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
highly doubt it. this time of the year most players are playing through some injury or niggle. I guess the desperation to make finals this year was pressure enough for him to play
I am aware at thia time most players carry niggles. Tohu Harris didnt look right from the start, so was questioning whether this was a sign that he was not actually fit enough to play
highly doubt it. this time of the year most players are playing through some injury or niggle. I guess the desperation to make finals this year was pressure enough

Reactions: bruce

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings