Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Zero chance if Townsend is out, raise the white flag. How horrible our season has been for injuries.

Just cannot catch a break.

Sean O'Sullivan on his own in the halves is an impossible ask against the Sharks.

I cannot see us competing without Chad. Not unless Walsh is fit and we roll him in the halves.

This game would be fair reason to play Walsh in the halves.

Reactions: Rick O'Shay

Waiting For Premiership

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 11, 2012
Zero chance if Townsend is out, raise the white flag. How horrible our season has been for injuries.

Just cannot catch a break.

Sean O'Sullivan on his own in the halves is an impossible ask against the Sharks.

I cannot see us competing without Chad. Not unless Walsh is fit and we roll him in the halves.

This game would be fair reason to play Walsh in the halves.
Put Roger in the halves...Leave Walsh fullback, thats his spot.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
As regards Chad, there is another factor here, what will the Cowboys think about him playing injured. It is a reasonable concern for them. I have no idea of his terms of contract but it's a thought,

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
As regards Chad, there is another factor here, what will the Cowboys think about him playing injured. It is a reasonable concern for them. I have no idea of his terms of contract but it's a thought,
I imagine it would be pretty horrible watching him get smashed game one for the Warriors and wondering why they left him out there.

I have a hard time containing my cynicism when it comes to this clubs medical management of players, going off past incidents, as recent as Addin Fonua-Blake on the exercise bike grimacing with a blown knee.

I really believe we should have pulled Chad. You are so many times more likely to get further injury if you are running around with a bung shoulder.

Unfortunately for the Cows they are powerless to do anything about it, he is a Warriors contracted player.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
All eyes on the Broncos Sharks clash this arvo.

Some intel on our opponents, a happy time watching Shaun Johnson and praying he stays fit.

Friday night after the Dragons I was meh on the other games this weekend.

When you try to get out they pull you back in.

Reactions: Burncity warrior

Canadian_WarriorFan

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 13, 2013
I think everyone knew this would happen.

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 5.31.07 PM.png

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: HoRneT041

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
"Young gun Reece Walsh missed Origin II after suffering a hamstring strain the day before the game but is a chance to return in round 17 and certain to return by round 18, according to comments from coach Nathan Brown on Fox League on Friday."

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings