Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Fusitua back? I cant believe the league's best winger from last year has just been absolutely nullified to nothing by his own team. A mear battering ram used to make yards from his own goal line. What about putting the man through some holes or letting him loose in some open space? why is no one being put through any holes? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has to create them all himself and then no ones fucking supporting him. We've gone so far back in attack this year its not even funny. Its bad enough were losing but to be losing and playing boring footy is just shit. At Least we use to be entertaining before Kearndog came

Is Fusitua back? I cant believe the league's best winger from last year has just been absolutely nullified to nothing by his own team. A mear battering ram used to make yards from his own goal line. What about putting the man through some holes or letting him loose in some open space? why is no one being put through any holes? Roger Tuivasa-Sheck has to create them all himself and then no ones fucking supporting him. We've gone so far back in attack this year its not even funny. Its bad enough were losing but to be losing and playing boring footy is just shit. At Least we use to be entertaining before Kearndog came
Simply because Kearney has shifted the team around to accomodate Kata and Fucked the team instead of Fucking off Kata like he should of 4 rounds ago.

Pongas try on the weekend should be the bare minimum for our attack

Simply because Kearney has shifted the team around to accomodate Kata and Fucked the team instead of Fucking off Kata like he should of 4 rounds ago.
This is the real disappointing thing about this season. Theres plenty of other stuff like the midget benches the never dropping underperformng players the mil sitting in the bank for the offseason an the first 8 rounds of a almost dead season. But this moving players from our most devastating edge in years to accommodate a player whos not up to standard on his edge just makes me think the coaching team will never have half the brain capacity to get this team where it needs to be. Shaun Johnson or not that edge needed to be persevered with. I was all for SK but now hes wearing me down with numptyness. Is that a word fuck it who cares

Yep and while Hiku made a number of errors last week but he also created a few chances and half breaks but rarely, if ever had support. I mean his strengths are creativity and passing/offloading......how have we not figured out he needs to have guys supporting him so we are at least taking advantage of his strengths? Instead, the fact we don't makes his defensive woes look worse, because he could still offer more on attack than he is.

Luke is never getting match fit with the shitty minutes he is getting, I hope he can do 60-70 in ISP

Also Ayshford should get tevagas spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.