Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 7 - Storm vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruce

bruce

Contributor
We signed him for 3 years. There were also murmurs around the time that he wanted 4 years. Not sure if that eventuated and either he or the club has that option. If he has the option we got fucked in the ass more than we realise.
:eek:...that is inexcusable. Make him the highest paid player in ISP immediately, no up front payments either unless it is to get rid of the guy.

Weno

Weno

Kearney will make changes this week to get smashed then it will prove why he dont make changes and bring all our no hopers back neck week.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
TAB are paying $2.80 on that. I bet you won't take it.

I disagree. Drop him to ISP and leave him there. He will find somewhere else by himself and save salary space for somebody worth it.
So punish ourselves to punish him?

Fuck that, structure it so we at least get some cap space back.

Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Nothing would surprise me. Maybe even Roger will get a spell in reserve grade so we can fit another hooker in there.

Re-sign Lewis Brown to play hooker: 2 million over 3 years? (he can play centre too - can never get enough of them)

Reactions: 1 user
Tragic

Tragic

Sounds like Hiku is on the wing against the Storm....

'It's nothing new, I've been there before' - Hiku
Mon 22 Apr 2019, 02:01 PM
Peta Hiku is set to fill the Warriors' vacant right wing spot for the Anzac Day game against Melbourne, while halfback Blake Green is tracking well to make his return from a groin injury.

"[The wing] is nothing new again, I've been there before, it's just something else I have to get used to and get my head around.
"I'm talking to Ken [Maumalo] all the time … you sort of know what to do as a winger."
Bhahahahaha, talk to someone else bro, Ken is not a real winger.

Reactions: 4 users
defensivebomb

defensivebomb

My team: no changes from last week. We need to receive a good thrashing for fans, members and management to demand changes at the club.

The worst thing that could happen is that we have a close but valiant loss. Which would mean that SK can just keep plodding along, thinking we are are on the right track

sballer7

sballer7

Re-sign Lewis Brown to play hooker: 2 million over 3 years? (he can play centre too - can never get enough of them)
Could offer elijah taylor a marquee deal too. He was quite a dummy half for a time...i wonder what Alehana Mara is up to.

sunburywarrior

sunburywarrior

Keep the same team, bringing in new guys for the Storm on a short turnaround is just throwing them to the wolves.

Let the likes of Greedy, Slowmalo, Adam Meh and Haiku get exposed one more time by smarter and faster opponents. Then make the wholesale changes.
This will be Tigers v Eels 2.0.1.1

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Could offer elijah taylor a marquee deal too. He was quite a dummy half for a time...i wonder what Alehana Mara is up to.
Whats Monty up to, he'd still be in better shape than most of them wouldn't he??

Shit player, but he might throw a few punches and bring our vegan salad forward pack to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.