Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 21 - Warriors vs Manly

The Falcon

The Falcon

Sean Mullany, 27 tackles at 100% efficiency. There's got to be some way they can get this kid into the squad surely? Heck, even soggy Sao and Pulu put up good numbers for a change, maybe they smell blood in the water for a possible spot.
Did someone mention he is ineligible for first grade due to being outside the top 30 and not on a development contract?

Blain

Blain

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Maumalo
3. Hiku
4. Ayshford/Herbie
5. Pompey
6. Green
7. Chanel Harris-Tavita
8. Paasi
9. AK
10. Ah Mau
11. Pulu
12. Curran
13. Sao

14. Jazz/Burr
15. Bunty
16. Satae
17. Hayze

^^ Dreaming.

Not too far from what I was thinking, would have Jazz at lock and plug Blair in for Curran, who can fight out a spot on the bench with Satae/Burr.

What's the bet Isiah gets picked again.. The poor bastards needs reggies time, in his preferred position at lock. He looks terrified whenever a ball goes near him, unless it's a 1 out hit up.

Pompey, get him in, obviously rated. Keighran has to be hooker, because anyone is better than Jazz.

Reactions: 3 users
Rick O'Shay

Rick O'Shay

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Maumalo
3. Hiku
4. AK
5. Soosemea
6. Turner
7. Chanel Harris-Tavita
8. Satae
9. Mullany
10. Ah Mau
11. Pulu
12. Curran
13. Sao

14. Jazz
15. Bunty
16. Frei
17. Hayze

Time for the youngsters with some pace and energy to have a go and for people to play in their rightful positions. Think that's a mean backrow.

Sad I couldn't fit Bam in as with him and Curran on the field, sure to to be some aggro. Coach could tell them it's a competition to see who can be baddest ass on the paddock. Emphasis on ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

Did someone mention he is ineligible for first grade due to being outside the top 30 and not on a development contract?

You're allowed exceptions for injury - Naden at the panthers wasn't in the top 30 when he started playing for them.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

I'd like to see Bam start, sadly he's the closest we have to Taumalolo. Might as well give Mullaney and Perham some experience at getting rogered, stick AK at right centre if he's staying on next year. We'll probably concede more points with the rookies but it's hard to give a shit when our attack is so constipated so what's the difference.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Diesel

Diesel

If we’re not blooding youngesters for the next 5 weeks then Kearney is more interested in his win/loss record.
The next 5 weeks are about next season.

Reactions: 7 users
Fearmuss

Fearmuss

Yes, like possibly missing the towel and slipping on his arse.

The towel has been named on the extended bench - the honesty session had some courageous conversations but it is all water under the bridge

• Haha
jonesy101

jonesy101

The towel has been named on the extended bench - the honesty session had some courageous conversations but it is all water under the bridge
I'm quite excited about this news. The towel seemed to strike a good combo with Hiku on the left.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
CompletionRate

CompletionRate

Adam Tuimavave-Gerard has earned a shot in my opinion. Fairly brutal defender which we are going to need with Marty Tapau and Addin Fonua-Blake running at us all night. We seriously have no other options and are going to have to start playing our depth at some point.

Uk Warriors fan

Drop Blair & Papalii. Jazz back on the bench. I can’t see any changes being made, which is crazy considering the shit that was served up on Friday.

Reactions: 2 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
the honesty session had some courageous conversations
You have inside information on this? My guess his honesty sessions would almost be as dangerous as Kim Jong um's except he doesn't have real firing squads.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

If this towel has a good game we might've found the new tackle bot we've been after, it's not as tall as Jazz but it's heavier wringing wet.

Jazz at dummy half, out to the towel, out to AK at centre, out to Perham to score. Any nut on a fan forum could coach this team better than SK.

Looks like Jazz and the towel are the only forward pack we have left next year but we'll come up with a game plan that best suits their style, Ken can do the rest

Last edited:
  • Haha
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
If this towel has a good game we might've found the new tackle bot we've been after, it's not as tall as Jazz but it's heavier wringing wet.

Jazz at dummy half, out to the towel, out to AK at centre, out to Perham to score. Any nut on a fan forum could coach this team better than SK.

Not gonna happen, heard the towel asked for a release due to an incident with Kearney...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users