Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2019 Rnd 11 - Warriors vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Do you think Bunty/Paasi have the engines to play a few extra minutes to make up for the fact Satae seems to get gassed pretty quick? Personally I think the answer is yes, but could see it being used as rational for why he'd rather take a guy like Blair who can play big minutes.
Think we can safely assume Blair will be recalled to play 13 of some description, with Burr possibly moving into a prop role. Be surprised if Kearney went with Satae over Blair, just because of the experience/minutes factor(not that Blair actually does anything with his extended minutes).

Billy Teets James

FYI.

Playing Broncos this week so once again we are likely to have a forum bet with the guys at broncosHQ.com with the loser of the match adopting a forum banner as decided by the winning team on the loser's site. Its a friendly bet so if broncos fans come on here, please make them feel welcome like we have in the past. Its just a friendly gesture between the two sites.
I go on their site often. There's one of their members who expects the broncs to absolutely destroy us, After beating the Roosters(Fair enough, to have that confidence). After all it's only the useless Warriors. Broncs 40+ he reckons.....

Useless Warriors are ahead(be it by one position) of them on the ladder.
It's not like they have been on fire themselves this year.

He also thinks they have it all over us on the park bar Roger. Broncs forwards are really good. I'd rate our back 3 as good if not better than theirs, The rise of rookie Herbert , And the attacking prowess of Hiku(Let's not talk about his dee. Although, He was good last week). Against their young centre pairing is as good if not better as well.

Home game, Haven't been so good at Mt Smart. But I think we can get up for this. Bit of emotion with the passing of Pongia. On a little run at the mo. Against shit teams, But we'll take it.

So, If he comes on here....He's getting both barrels! LOL....Nah....well, I'll try be nice. :rolleyes:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Bit of emotion with the passing of Pongia.
They weren't born when he was playing. I hope it has some effect, but they couldn't get up for Mannerings final game so don't hold your breath. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Off The Bench

Te Aro

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 2, 2018
I'm sure big rubes will get them up. Those young guys know about Pongia. And you're comparing Simon's 300th game to a passing of a Kiwis legend? Come on!..... But I get ya.
Didn't they also get smashed by the Eels after the passing of Sonny Fai?

• Sad
Reactions: bruce

WellingtonOrca

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2012
Do you think Bunty/Paasi have the engines to play a few extra minutes to make up for the fact Satae seems to get gassed pretty quick? Personally I think the answer is yes, but could see it being used as rational for why he'd rather take a guy like Blair who can play big minutes.

He's consistently 50+ minutes a game in CC and putting up 140meteres on average. Not sure why Kearney doesn't want to use him for more than 20 minutes a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings