Votes: 8 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 75 90.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

wrighty

If Roache is ok, keep as is.

If not, bring Blair in to come off the bench and then keep the team as is. I know this puts pressure on Lawton and hes not an 80 minute hooker, but Jazz can cover and your putting another big body on the bench. If Lawton can go 60 minutes then they should be good.

Can someone who follows ISP answer how many minutes Lawton plays at that level. Does he go 80?

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
Fusitua
Herbert
Hiku
Maumalo
Kodi
Green
Ah Mau
Luke
Paasi
Blair
Harris
Burr

Sao
Lawton
Afoa
Jazz

Luke and Blair to come back fired up after being dropped and watching the boys kick ass.

Luke to play the first 50, and Lawton to get 30 mins at the death. Jazz, Sao and Afoa to get 20 mins on both sides of half time so that all our starting middle forwards are amped up for the big finally.

If Blair is playing 80 mins I don't mind him not doing hit ups. His strength is his scramble defense and niggle, when he gets it right of course. And he can hit a hole as well as anyone so our red zone attack goes up a notch when he's on.

If this team plays to win, they are a top 8 team every day of the week. We just need to let them settle into their roles and maybe they will be as good as the top 4 teams. I say as good, cause there's no way we'll make the top 4 now, but we can definitely play like one.

They just need to run it straight, punch into the defense, and let the ball do all the sideways work... Shaun Johnson was a fucken prick with all his crabbing.

And for fucks sake Kearney, get these guys offloading. We're unstoppable when we get the offloads working right.

But when we get them wrong,,,,,,, :sorry:

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (work the middle, fuck those sweep plays)
2. Fusitua
3. Hiku
4. Herbert
5. Maumalo
6. Nikorima
7. Green
8. Paasi
9. Luke (Is still far better than Roache and we need his boot)
10 Leeson Ah Mau
11. Papali'i (you are a prop mate - look at Steve Price and start to be like him, I expect 200m next year)
12. Harris
13. Burr/Sao

14. Pulu (11 in the next week or two, Papali'i is a prop)
15. Bunty
16. Sao/Burr
17. Lawton (20-30 minutes not 10 Kearney)

There you go - that is a winning team Kearney.

Sao and Lawton created the momentum, we don't need Jazz. His HIA meant Kearney didn't go spastic with his minutes, we would have been rolled if Kearney had his way.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Fusitua
Herbert
Hiku
Maumalo

Chanel Harris-Tavita
Nikorima

Ahmau
Luke
Sao
Harris
Pulu
Burr

Paasi
Blair
Afoa
Lawton

Lawton played better than Roach but Luke's kicking and experience will help. Tevaga kinda deserves a spot except I won't unbalance a small pack by having too many small guys. Afoa adds running impact. Blair is there for experience and Green not there cos I feel he is too slow and feel Chanel Harris-Tavita can do the same job with more to offer- I want to test that theory.

This game against the Panthers has ambush written all over it. I still have nightmares about Luai tearing us apart last year.
Us get ambushed 🤔

Like when the players have already admitted they took the Tigers; Manly; Cowboys, etc lightly when we were expected to win.

Like when our opponents keep kicking out on the final tackle and after about 4 games in a row the team realise they need to work out a way to deal with that...

If we keep getting ambushed can it be called an ambush anymore?

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Roger Tuivasa-Sheck

Fusitua
Herbert
Hiku
Maumalo

Chanel Harris-Tavita
Nikorima

Ahmau
Luke
Sao
Harris
Pulu
Burr

Paasi
Blair
Afoa
Lawton

Lawton played better than Roach but Luke's kicking and experience will help. Tevaga kinda deserves a spot except I won't unbalance a small pack by having too many small guys. Afoa adds running impact. Blair is there for experience and Green not there cos I feel he is too slow and feel Chanel Harris-Tavita can do the same job with more to offer- I want to test that theory.
Lawton won us the game, and Green controlled it.
And no, Chanel Harris-Tavita has not shown that he can *control* a game yet. Until he can do it at the same standard or better than Blair, he can practice in ISP..

Reactions: Old Sid and gREVUS
Status
Not open for further replies.