Will we make the top 8?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Only change will be Lisone who will be out suspended for leading with the forearm...
The kicker will be that Frizzel won’t be cited at all despite doing the exact same thing a few tackles earlier that caused Lisone to be down injured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

wrighty

What;s the knights line up going to be? Any key personnel issues? Players injured? Players coming back?

Canadian_WarriorFan

Canadian_WarriorFan

What;s the knights line up going to be? Any key personnel issues? Players injured? Players coming back?

Could have both of their halves out (Pearce and Watson) along with Jacob Saifiti.

Reactions: 1 users
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Am I the only guy here that is hopeful of a higher finish? We have the Panthers, the Broncos and Sharks have stuttered around as much as us, and the Dragons have lost their mana a bit.

Some key games to come - Broncos v Souths, Broncos v Roosters, Roosters v Souths, Panthers v Storm, Sharks v Storm. We have a nice run and 3/4 games at home, no excuses.

Many teams have some of the lower teams that have found some form and we know how close this comp is.

We are 2 points and points differential off 4th atm. I'm hopeful of at least 6th, perhaps higher.

Reactions: 16 users

sydneywarrior92

I hope we turn up for this game. if we do I think we can help our P/D a bit which would make it impossible for the Tigers to overtake us if they lose next week. No excuses if we lose this one.

Reactions: 1 user
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

If he could be trusted he would make a good edge forward. That's where his physical talent is. He's fast and agile, and can pass the ball.

But it's the stuff he's got downloaded into his brain. You just can't get past that.

He walks and talks like a meat head. Therefore I am bound by the dictates of reason to conclude that he is indeed a meat head.

Maybe we need a meathead .
As long as he's got skills..I also
Don't mind if he plays the bad guy
An cops a few suspensions .As he's on the fringe
Of. The team .So its good if he can take some of the
Heat off Blair .So I see him as adding to team .

AlexM

AlexM

9 tackles none missed in 11 minutes, played the ball in 2 seconds!!! 3 runs for 29 minutes. He sure has potential but Bunty keeps it going at that rate and Sam is a loose cannon.
He reminded me of a young Greg Eastwood.
He could turn into a feastwood

• Haha
bruce

bruce

Contributor
I wouldn't drop Kata as he made some key defensive plays.
Kata's main crime is starving Ken Maumolo of the opportunity to show what a fantastic player he is. Ken outside a decent centre would be outstanding.

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Am I the only guy here that is hopeful of a higher finish?
No. Depending on which team turns up they could come home with a wet sail. Commonsense says they could win all four games, but it also says they could lose all four.o_O...think about it.:)

Reactions: 5 users

sydneywarrior92

such bullshit how the NRL always enforces the rules against us.

Reactions: 3 users
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Bunty ? Sam Lisone ,,Harris ? All could be out
It could all go south yet ..
How good are the knights ?
Because we could be rocking up with
Vuna an Satae in our starting lineup.

rugged

rugged

This is another "must win" game.

We finish

Knights
Dogs
Panthers
Raiders

And to be sure of a place in the 8 need to win two more games. The Knights are the easiest of what we have left, plus we need to start winning at home. We are 4-5 at home. So need to turn that around against the knights on Friday at Mt Smart.

I wouldn't drop Kata as he made some key defensive plays.

I don't think we should be resting players, but one more win will have us in the 8. There has been only 1 bye this year so 28 points is the equivalant to 30 in previous years. No team has ever missed the 8 on 30 points and while I suppose it is techinically possible, ain't going to happen

wrighty

I don't think we should be resting players, but one more win will have us in the 8. There has been only 1 bye this year so 28 points is the equivalant to 30 in previous years. No team has ever missed the 8 on 30 points and while I suppose it is techinically possible, ain't going to happen

I hope you are right but if I were the Warriors I would be targetting two more games to make it safe. I would hate to be the first team ever to score the equivalent of 30 points and be unlucky.

Tigers, if they go 3 out of their remaining 4 games will finish on 28 as well. I know that we are ahead of them on points differential but they could catch us on that front if they have a big winning. Tigers going 3 out of 4 to finish is very possible.

Lance155

Lance155

Couldn't give a shit about Sam's stats, fact is he is a dumb player and more often that never changes with a player

Status
Not open for further replies.