Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 2 - Warriors vs Titans

NRL+Rd+5+Warriors+v+Titans+TjYqgDZmlUOx.jpg

After the Round 1 game against the Rabbitohs at nib Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 2 double header game against the Gold Coast Titans at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
If Mannering is fit he'd have to come in but at the expense of who?

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Same team.
Maybe someone in for cook.
I was worried about Bunty this week... So maybe kearneys got more tricks up his sleeve.

Reactions: Sup42

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Never change a winning team isn’t it?
Vete for Lisone maybe? Although ‘ Lisourknee’ was not too bad tonight
Still not a Fan of Maumalo, is getting better but still a liability
Maybe Lawton(how’d he go in isp?) for cook
Otherwise pretty happy to have the same team

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
All these names that are being thrown around as potentially being able 27 to come into the side? It almost seems like we have some depth this year.
Yeah we got depth bro.

I'll be the first to admit I swore when I saw the final 17 our bench looked so impotent.

14. Cook....too soon....but hey five minutes a half might get away with it

Pulu: ...WHERES OUR FKING PROPS

Bunty Afoa .....YOU ARE KIDDING where's our impact, Where's our fucking Props.

Lisone : fuck.

Where's our FUCKING PROPS.

Funny how the mind gets stuck on last season....this is what really happene:

Pulu comes on and pulls off a try line type game winner of a tackle....then when he has the ball his mobility troubles the bigger pack and he makes some decent impact.

Afoa: BIGGEST impact off the bench....tackles like Mannering no joke....the uses his new found leg drive to embarrass South's Big boys with his post contact....most of all he just kept Run'n Run'n....Runin run'n...Runin runin...let's get it started in here...let's get it started...

Lisone: could be replaceable....to be fair tho he didn't do anything really stupid....and no clock off shit.

Cook: straight swap for Lawton...Our DH trimming fell apart....too soon for the kid...still rate him.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Although ‘ Lisourknee’ was not too bad tonight
His try was very good, that was obviously a rehearsed set move and as much as I bag him he does have ticker. Kearney obviously likes ticker and fair enough. He is also an enforcer and with Blair there as well it should keep other sides in line.

I wouldn't drop Cook for one misread. That was a high intensity game and the Rabbitohs were playing for pride in those last couple of minutes.

The only question for me is who to drop for Mannering, but that is a few games away isn't it? It is tempting to think what a player Mannerng would be if he doesn't have to do all the tacking.

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 8, 2016
Happy to keep the team the same unless Mannering is fit. I guess Sao makes way if that is the case.

Paasi's knee was heavily strapped in reserve grade yesterday and while solid, he didn't stand out. Let him get back to full health.

Lawton was good yesterday and might offer some insight into the Titans but he also hasn't been with the squad long and Cook deserves another game.

Reactions: snake77 and Sup42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Upcoming Match

Manly Sea Eagles

Last Game

31 Jul

26 - 20
6.7 Total Avg Rating
6.8 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player