Not open for further replies.
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

11 Papali'i
12 Blair
13 Mannering

14 Lawton
15 Satae

Apart from costing us the match by not diving on the ball, Mannering had his best day yet this season and looked like he found his rhythm just by being in the 13 jersey. He isn't enough of a playmaker to put him at 12.

The loss of Afoa may be insurmountable for the rest of our season. Who will be our 16 and 17.

Mannering didn't cost the match bro. That fraudulent edge and wing defence did.

Nah we got dominated up the middle and out wide off the back of it.

*edit - 16. Ligi. 17 - Pulu in a few weeks.

Reactions: 1 users

JaggedJ

Has it been confirmed that Blair will be available? I haven't seen anything that said the Denver test definitely counted in his suspension?

Reactions: 1 user
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
Has it been confirmed that Blair will be available? I haven't seen anything that said the Denver test definitely counted in his suspension?
100% will be in, internationals count.

Reactions: 2 users
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Been reading some shit on here
Get this straight the boys that played in the weekend
All deserve to be selected again . I won't normally say this
But we were reffed out of that game .
An if you won't to blame one of our players Tohu Harris did
Fark all all game .He looked injured to me .Getting driven backwards
In tackles an disappearing for extended spells
But no just keep hating on jazz an manners you muppets .
We will win games an lose them .Its hardly ever down to one player an one play

Reactions: 8 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Was it a 2 game suspension? Tests used to count when they wanted to rule out the Kiwi's best player back a few years ago.

wizards rage

wizards rage

Manners is a legend and ive always thought his tackling technique is very efficient in taking down the opponent rather than stopping dead the opponent.

In my opinion he always gets his man, has a high success rate and can maintain stamina for heroic amount of tackles but we give up post contact meters and he sometimes struggles to contain bigger men/ packs.

Personally think he’s better suited on the edge and they roll through us (as has been the case the past few years) with him in the middle.

Problem is he’s lost his lateral movement and doesn’t have the offensive abilities for the edge anymore.

Tough on what to do with him into the future. Bench role is probably where he’s at but even there he lacks impact...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

It's not exactly about getting better people imo.

More about getting the people we have to the best of their potential as at the start of the year.

JaggedJ

100% will be in, internationals count.

I know they count but despite the "he's our non-captain acting as captain" comment from Madge he was still suspended before the team was officially announced.

That's why I wanted confirmation.

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Why do people hate on Jazz? He shows more heart and fight than most bigger in size and paycheck week in week out.
Sorry I don’t get it

When he came on he shifted momentum. He was into everything defensively and his footwork was getting him over the advantage and speeding up the ruck. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck’ break came off his offload.

I think Iggy and Jazz were really good to be honest. They both brought a lot of energy.

Reactions: 4 users
kbazi

kbazi

Ok yeah great logic guy who’s played nearly 300 odd games in a position and is a great vs someone who’s played there ummm...never.
Give yourself an uppercut and call out David Tua you Mountain Warrior
Hahaha why so butt hurt. All I'm saying is I'd prefer it to see the gamble, I don't disagree with you, Mannering is the safe option I'd just like to see how Gelling would pan out in that position.

At the end of the day, neither of us have any influence on who is picked heh.

Reactions: 1 users
Iafetas Kickstand Wang

Iafetas Kickstand Wang

It’s designed to screw the Panthers mentally. Mental disintegration. I don’t think Peter Griffin is that clever a coach so it may cause his head to spin off.

• Haha
ArtySubs

ArtySubs

Hahaha why so butt hurt. All I'm saying is I'd prefer it to see the gamble, I don't disagree with you, Mannering is the safe option I'd just like to see how Gelling would pan out in that position.

At the end of the day, neither of us have any influence on who is picked heh.
Haha fair enough bro...just don’t pick on Simon rightEven if he is coming to the end (I’d pack his bag myself if we could get Klemmer or Taupau✌)

Status
Not open for further replies.