Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 16 - Warriors vs Sharks

Who is your favoured bench utility?

• Karl Lawton

• Jazz Tevaga

• Gerard Beale

Results are only viewable after voting.

sydneywarrior92

not worried about Woods. He's been a massive disappointment all year for the Dogs. Always looks for the offload rather than take a tough run. He's been shit for years (especially during origin) so I don't know why people talk him up so much.

Reactions: 1 users

dean

Rather face Woods than Prior. I doubt he will make a difference. Hope we play our test guys if they are fit.

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

It mentions that Woods has taken a pay cut which isn't something you hear of much in the NRL.

Original talk was that the Sharks would only go to $500k, leaving the Bulldogs to pay the remaining $500k.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Fazz

Fazz

Someone needs to investigate the Sharks' books. They got the same accountant the Roosters must have.

Eh. I don't think so. Granted, they have a few superstars, but they also have a fair few players that wouldn't be on much. Bullduds likely footing a fair portion of Woods' salary too. Keep in mind our squad on the surface looks like it should be wayyy over the cap based on reputation / rep honours (Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Shaun Johnson, Luke, Harris, Blair, Blake, Mannering) and 2018 form (Fusitua, Bunty, Papa, etc)

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Wish it was all made public so we could all laugh at what some players are on

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
The BURGI twin who played showed up at Rabbits training yesterday morning making a farce of the travel fears.

Meanwhile the Kiwis are still stuck at Denver :banghead:. Let me guess, NZRL saved $200 taking a later flight. Really does show the difference between a well run organisation and, well, the NZRL...

Radio sport have been reporting that electrical storms have grounded the team in Denver...might not fly till tomorrow.

No worries. Just give em a melatonin pill and a coke and tell them to harden up :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:...

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lance155

Lance155

Who on earth do the sharks spend all their money on to have to let Mybe and Woods go mid year. They must be seriously over paying some players

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Who on earth do the sharks spend all their money on to have to let Mybe and Woods go mid year. They must be seriously over paying some players

Bulldogs *

Yes, they backended a lot of contracts and people are on silly money. Eastwood is on $800k for example.

• Haha
Weno

Weno

If no one backs up.
Hope we see Soosomea get a well deserved first grade run.
Bit of a long shot,Pat Sipley.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor
If no one backs up.
Hope we see Soosomea get a well deserved first grade run.
Bit of a long shot,Pat Sipley.
I think all the forwards will play. But can't see soosomea getting a run due to top 30 constraints. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, CNK, Beale, Ashford, Gelling probably the likely back 5 but unsure on what order. Be good if Fusitua sneaks in there with his ankle.