Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 11 - Eels vs Warriors

Your preferred centre pairing for Round 11?

• Blake Ayshford

• Gerard Beale

• Peta Hiku

• Solomone Kata

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pricey

Drop Jizz, hairbear prop and arm grabber center

Bring in Beale, Sao and Lino gets one more go no realistic other choices for Half 5/8th wouldn't want to blood any new players to fg the way the Warriors played yesterday they might end up traumatized for life

Billy Teets James

Why do we need 80 minute players for a 15 minute spell?
Him an Dave Taylor on the bench .Hells yeahs

Might as well.
Same team except Satae was injured yesterday so I think that leaves Vuna as the player under the Cap that is allowed to be used.

If Lukes out I guess we are stuck with Jazz again too.

Is Pat Sipley under the cap? We have a spot left don't we? Has he been going well? Big boy. Might be what we need.

Reactions: 1 users
jonno

jonno

It’s probaly why the All Blacks struggle. They almost never have a game start before 7.30pm
What's their win loss record after 8pm NZT? Must be shocking.

Be around 80% over the last 8 years...

Warriors are 30%.:bag:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Looks short of a gallop. Like the kid though. Got some speed, And is a tough little bloke.
Saw him come off after a solid 30 minute opener and he was puffed out big time. Pretty sure Jazz stayed on after Lawton came back on???

Reactions: 2 users
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

Saw him come off after a solid 30 minute opener and he was puffed out big time. Pretty sure Jazz stayed on after Lawton came back on???

He did unfortunately.......not sure why because he played like garbage. Ok my team:

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Fusitua
3. Hiku
4. Beale
5. Ken
6. Green
7. Shaun Johnson/Lawton
8. Bunty
9. Luke/Lawton
10. Paasi
11. Blair
12. Harris
13. Mannering

14. Lawton/Cook (pretty rubbish but better than Jazz)
15. Papaali
16. Sao
17. Gavet

Under no circumstances do I want Jazz, Lisone or Vete anywhere near the top 17 now or for the rest of the season, none of them are up to it.

Stalefish540

Stalefish540

Contributor

xWarrior

We struggle on attack when both Papa and Mannering are on. Tbh Pulu was owning that left side before he got injured.

Reactions: 5 users

warriors4eva

i have a feeling im going to be dissapointed on team naming tuesday

its going to be the same team with no changes

arrrghhhhhhhhhhhh

i think we have the better of the eels pack though, not as big and angry as the roosters !

AusWarriorsFan

Well Lawton has shown us hes committed, I mean what Aussie nearly cries at the thought of becoming a Warrior and receiving his jersey (a good one lol). He prob hasnt played half in a fair while, but he was a winger/centre, so hes got pace, he might be worth a try at 6 with a rush job from Stacey and Green to get him up to speed, and Beale into Centre, Hiku on the bench.

But wont happen with SK, nothing creative or change will happen while hes at the helm. (not saying thats a bad thing)

Status
Not open for further replies.