Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 11 - Eels vs Warriors

Your preferred centre pairing for Round 11?

• Blake Ayshford

• Gerard Beale

• Peta Hiku

• Solomone Kata

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Teets James

Fuck Lisone Fuck Kata Fuck Lino and if Gavet wants to run slow motion like matulino then fuck him 2.
And fuck Hiku and his PakNSave security guard "Grabs arm - Come with me, Sir!? I believe you may have something down your trousers?! Then let's go of suspect , So he can call police to deal with it" defence.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Billy Teets James

And I might be having a bit of a laugh. But a bit of a serious too, Lol.
Mose Masoe for a 15 min a half impact prop? Pretty much Gavet minutes. But a monster of a man. Still only 28. Can hit like a mofo! And makes huge metres(When he is on)
Couple of months with Corvo, And boom!!! Impact Prop of doom!? No? Ok....I still like the idea lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Off The Bench

Off The Bench

And I might be having a bit of a laugh. But a bit of a serious too, Lol.
Mose Masoe for a 15 min a half impact prop? Pretty much Gavet minutes. But a monster of a man. Still only 28. Can hit like a mofo! And makes huge metres(When he is on)
Couple of months with Corvo, And boom!!! Impact Prop of doom!? No? Ok....I still like the idea lol.
Why do we need 80 minute players for a 15 minute spell?
Him an Dave Taylor on the bench .Hells yeahs

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
jonno

jonno

We've on an 8 game losing streak for away games played after bed time.

This team is still a bunch of prima donnas, who won't put out if it's not perfect playing conditions.

I'm calling a shock loss to the eventual spoon winners. Not a shock at all really tho if you crunch the numbers...

I'd like to see some grit this Friday, but I'm not holding my breath.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
If you go by the numbers, then it's 8pm NZT for away games.
LOL these guys aren't kids. If your theory holds true then they should also fall asleep half an hour after a 7:30pm start...

• Haha
jonno

jonno

LOL these guys aren't kids. If your theory holds true then they should also fall asleep half an hour after a 7:30pm start...
My new theory is that a lot of the guys in the team want everything to be just right before they put in the effort needed to win.

It can't be uncomfortably hot, it can't be uncomfortably wet, it can't be uncomfortably late, the away crowd can't be uncomfortably hostile, the home crowd can't be uncomfortably quiet or critical, the pre-match build up can't be uncomfortably long, etc,,,,

But when everything is just right, look out.

It comes back to the old Stoic idea of becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable...

That's all from what I've personally observed mind you. I could be wrong.

I'd be interested to get your opinion on this. As long as you're perfectly comfortable with everything of course.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Salatape

Salatape

What has happened to Gavet? Last year he was a difference maker this year he looks like he's playing in slow motion. Hope he gets back into form quick

Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
My new theory is that a lot of the guys in the team want everything to be just right before they put in the effort needed to win.

It can't be uncomfortably hot, it can't be uncomfortably wet, it can't be uncomfortably late, the away crowd can't be uncomfortably hostile, the home crowd can't be uncomfortably quiet or critical, the pre-match build up can't be uncomfortably long, etc,,,,

But when everything is just right, look out.

It comes back to the old Stoic idea of becoming comfortable with being uncomfortable...

That's all from what I've personally observed mind you. I could be wrong.

I'd be interested to get your opinion on this. As long as you're perfectly comfortable with everything of course.;)

These guys aren’t fucken Goldilocks,
8pm NZ time is NOT a late game in fact it’s pretty much standard playing time for both codes in NZ for a Fri night.
Is the teams ‘bedtime’ 5:30pm on Saturday’s? Because they weren’t up for it last night

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
These guys aren’t fucken Goldilocks,
8pm NZ time is NOT a late game in fact it’s pretty much standard playing time for both codes in NZ for a Fri night.
Is the teams ‘bedtime’ 5:30pm on Saturday’s? Because they weren’t up for it last night
Just another theory to add to the list :rolleyes:...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

Same team except Satae was injured yesterday so I think that leaves Vuna as the player under the Cap that is allowed to be used.

If Lukes out I guess we are stuck with Jazz again too.
If we are stuck with Jazz he needs less minutes at dummy half and more at lock. I cannot fathom why Lawton had such a long break on the sideline last night. Don't mind Jazz being around for injury cover, but to actually plan for him to be playing half the game at hooker was a bit odd.

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jazz and Bunty charged with Dangerous contact...
Only Napa charged from the Roosters...

Status
Not open for further replies.