Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2018 Rnd 10 - Warriors vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexM

AlexM

Radley will be out. He was the guy who put the shot on Ligi I think so kinda glad he's gone.

Reactions: 1 users
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

Radley will be out. He was the guy who put the shot on Ligi I think so kinda glad he's gone.

He's getting a big hype name over there even though most of his big hits are high. If we could spare a sin bin once we're up on the scoreboard by 30 then I'd be happy for Blair to go to the bin for knocking him senseless with a "Radley is awesome" high shot.

Reactions: 1 user
AlexM

AlexM

He's getting a big hype name over there even though most of his big hits are high. If we could spare a sin bin once we're up on the scoreboard by 30 then I'd be happy for Blair to go to the bin for knocking him senseless with a "Radley is awesome" high shot.
I would rather lisone delivers it , he could do with giving someone else a go for a week or two

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fantastic news. He's been a man on a mission lately and has had no respect for big names in the game. In fact he seems to relish targeting them. Those guys are not only dangerous for what they do but more importantly how they lift those around them...

Reactions: 3 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

flying coconut

I heard it was downgraded and he will play

• Haha
Chief

Chief

It was a pretty big shot to the head. It was a shoulder right up and under the chin at force. Nothing for the arms to even wrap around. If it wasn't someone has hard as marty they would have stayed down and milked it. Hopefully the fact that marty got up immediately cos he doesn't want anyone to have the better of him, doesnt work in radley's favour so they downgrade it cos it was "just a tap".

Reactions: 2 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Good news is that even though Manly are trash this season, they are still a physical team and hopefully the Roorters are feeling it. In contrast, while we picked up some injuries, we ran in an extra 15 sets over the Tigs so hopefully the boys are a bit fresher.

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

It was a pretty big shot to the head. It was a shoulder right up and under the chin at force. Nothing for the arms to even wrap around. If it wasn't someone has hard as marty they would have stayed down and milked it. Hopefully the fact that marty got up immediately cos he doesn't want anyone to have the better of him, doesnt work in radley's favour so they downgrade it cos it was "just a tap".

Oh well let's see him take a shoulder charge to the head and see if the commentators think we're the biggest hitters hype news.

I think not.

Aussie does a shoulder charge - what a monster hit from the young buck Radley.
#whatahit

Warrior does a shoulder charge - on report. Penalty. 10 minutes. Judiciary. We win the game and the headline reads dirty play wins it for the Warriors.
#noroominthegameforthuggery

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Oh well let's see him take a shoulder charge to the head and see if the commentators think we're the biggest hitters hype news.

I think not.

Aussie does a shoulder charge - what a monster hit from the young buck Radley.
#whatahit

Warrior does a shoulder charge - on report. Penalty. 10 minutes. Judiciary. We win the game and the headline reads dirty play wins it for the Warriors.
#noroominthegameforthuggery
TBF they are wanking on about the hit on Walker. Already being called the hit of the year...

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Still too early for Beale imo as his time off needs to get some air in his lungs re match fitness.

My opinion only.

Maybe your right .But if SK thinks he's fit .There is a fair chance
From his preferred Kiwis Hiku an Beale are up there .Don't kid your selves
He will play Beale as soon as he is able .He's proven himself over time .
An SK has played Hiku at Fullback an Second five at international level .

Status
Not open for further replies.