Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 6 - Warriors vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gavet has been our forward of the season not Lillyman. Historically Lillyman always runs for 100+ metres pre origin, look closely all his runs have NO impact, as I said before stats mean shit Gavet makes Lillyman look like a park footballer.
Yeah yeah but that tackle, what a hit and just when we need it!

Man we need to win this game badly.

Would suck to be 2 and 4 leading into the next stretch:

Raiders (away)
Storm (away)
Roosters (home)
Panthers (away)
Dragons (home)
Broncos (home)

Dear oh dear oh dear.......
Historically it's the supposed easy games we have struggled with... maybe SK is already trying to change this...but we will see how much our team can improve and adjust weekly against some quality sides!

Reactions: mt.wellington

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
Man we need to win this game badly.

Would suck to be 2 and 4 leading into the next stretch:

Raiders (away)
Storm (away)
Roosters (home)
Panthers (away)
Dragons (home)
Broncos (home)

Dear oh dear oh dear.......

Dearie me. Thats a tough schedule. Cant see us winning any of those games to be honest.:(

Raiders and Storm games away. They could seriously dent our confidence.

So the game this weekend is massive. Need to head to Canberra on a high and injury free.

Hope all you loyal fans are going to the game to support Kieran this weekend. In Kieran we trust.

Dearie me. Thats a tough schedule. Cant see us winning any of those games to be honest.:(

Raiders and Storm games away. They could seriously dent our confidence.

So the game this weekend is massive. Need to head to Canberra on a high and injury free.

Hope all you loyal fans are going to the game to support Kieran this weekend. In Kieran we trust.

If we win against the eels then hopefully it will provide the confidence needed to split the next 4 games. If we come out with 2 wins out of that brutal stretch and sit at 5-5 with Matulino coming back and Foran nearing full fitness we should be in good shape to push for top 8

Reactions: Sup42
Ayshford was average, cost the first 2 trys, would give CNK a run

Kata has had a very average year, cant recall a line break or big bump off to score a try

becoming predictable...played himself out of a kiwis jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.