Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 6 - Warriors vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totally against putting a person on the bench to cover for possible injuries.

If Roger Tuivasa-Sheck goes down then Fusitua goes to FB

If Shaun Johnson or Foran go down then either Fusitua to FB and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck to 6. Or you could put Luke at 7 and Bodene to 9

I dont mind playing a utility on the bench as long as they are there for the primary purpose of playing, not sitting there in case injuries occur. Roache as a 14 that spells Luke for 20-30 minutes but can cover multiple positions might be a better option than carrying Tui who cant actually play any position exceedingly well and lacks urgency.

This is why Cappy invented Hohaia 2.0 lol.

Kiwi spine

Mannering

Gavet

Sao

Experienced Aussie Vets in the forwards.

The rest can be populated by anyone.

That is how much of a state of flux the Warriors depth options are.

So you might as well stick with a winning team and hope they know it's wake the fuck up O'clock....Good performance will guarantee you a decent NRL contract.

Glad it is SK making that call under Jim and not Cappy.

Look where the 2 teams we beat are on the table! we beat both teams in the last 5 minutes and could have just as easily lost, this week against Parra is just so vital, and I will go as far to say our season hangs on this result. We should be on a high, back to back home games most of the boys (bar Thompson) would have pulled up OK, Foran and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck are firing, this should equal a winning result, I won't expect anything less. Reading twitter e.t.c you'd think we have rolled the Storm or made the finals, talk about zero to hero, I am way to cynical to think to far ahead. J Pauga should get a run in the centres I don't know why he is being kept in cotton wool?

• Angry
Reactions: Biffbebiffing
The dude doesnt have the mental ticker for back row. And hes not that big once you start squaring him up with other forwards.

Thats our problem. Too many players lost in limbo.

Maumalo, Kata, Tui, Manu....
He could be a Corey Oates type winger if developed better. He has the body , just needs to work on his finishing and to back his pace instead of always slowing down...

Reactions: Beastmode

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
Look where the 2 teams we beat are on the table! we beat both teams in the last 5 minutes and could have just as easily lost, this week against Parra is just so vital, and I will go as far to say our season hangs on this result. We should be on a high, back to back home games most of the boys (bar Thompson) would have pulled up OK, Foran and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck are firing, this should equal a winning result, I won't expect anything less. Reading twitter e.t.c you'd think we have rolled the Storm or made the finals, talk about zero to hero, I am way to cynical to think to far ahead. J Pauga should get a run in the centres I don't know why he is being kept in cotton wool?

Too early in the week to be cynical Rick Flair.

Save it for Sunday.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Defence
Eels know how to score points, the Warriors mostly not so much. I know Kearney's already talked about it but the indecisiveness on the 5th is dreadful. That has to change because passing it to Hoffman to make the field goal has happened twice now . Lisone is just too much of a liability in these close games and so is Maumalo. Maumalo makes metres with clear space in front of him, but he simply does not know what to do with his feet and legs when theres defenders near him. I have no idea who will win this one, my two fav teams this should be the game of the round.

i hope CNK gets thru this week and gets a go on the wing, i think at this stage fusitua is more experienced in Centre and has shown hes a great centre scoring machine. it only makes sense. k kata will probly get picked this weeknd. this game will depend on weather he stays or not.this game will determine if warriors can build consistancy. i think ken should get a go this weeknd once he hits his straps hel be great. the reason i say this he hasnt messed up as much as Tui Blake Kata allwood etc so far and runs the most metres if Roger Tuivasa-Sheck isnt playing. if bodene doesnt hold up bring Sao to start. and bring in Afoa or Bell for a jam. im not impressed with lillyman. Gubb should start and bring Pat or his brow Toafofoa in for the bench that would be lovely. i like hingano on the bench but at the same time roache is a proper hooker and hes big and strong enough to defend in the middle. he can play in the halves aswell as centre and wing.

WarriorBall

My good lady loved watching Lance scoring from dummy half when he came of the bench - so much so, whether we were at the games or watching on TV, she'd leap up and shout, "You've just been Hobbited"!!

Whaat! ... Is that even a thing?? :hilarious:

i hope CNK gets thru this week and gets a go on the wing, i think at this stage fusitua is more experienced in Centre and has shown hes a great centre scoring machine. it only makes sense. k kata will probly get picked this weeknd. this game will depend on weather he stays or not.this game will determine if warriors can build consistancy. i think ken should get a go this weeknd once he hits his straps hel be great. the reason i say this he hasnt messed up as much as Tui Blake Kata allwood etc so far and runs the most metres if Roger Tuivasa-Sheck isnt playing. if bodene doesnt hold up bring Sao to start. and bring in Afoa or Bell for a jam. im not impressed with lillyman. Gubb should start and bring Pat or his brow Toafofoa in for the bench that would be lovely. i like hingano on the bench but at the same time roache is a proper hooker and hes big and strong enough to defend in the middle. he can play in the halves aswell as centre and wing.

Your joking right? Lillyman has hit over 150m every game, he has easily been our best forward this year

Kiwi spine

Mannering

Gavet

Sao

Experienced Aussie Vets in the forwards.

The rest can be populated by anyone.

That is how much of a state of flux the Warriors depth options are.

So you might as well stick with a winning team and hope they know it's wake the fuck up O'clock....Good performance will guarantee you a decent NRL contract.

Glad it is SK making that call under Jim and not Cappy.
I'd add Fusitua to that

Reactions: Sup42
We need need need to win Sunday and win well because with our next 2 games being Raiders A and Storm A I have to admit I didn't keep the faith and wrote both those down in the L column. More confident about the Raiders given we forced them to Wayne Bennett's favourite part of the game :p in Canberra last year but memories of the 0-42 have somewhat drained the Confidence Fridge for April 25.

Same team, Sao/Afoa for Thompson if he's crocked.

Ayshford preferably back to centre, Kata down to ISP with a requirement of a few passes in his game, CNK I guess gets the nod as Tui obviously didn't take his opportunity.

Reactions: Maddog
Status
Not open for further replies.