Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 3 - Warriors vs Raiders

Status
Not open for further replies.
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Gentlemen, I have a concern. to quote some movie i vaguely remember.

While i love the dynamic play, except Shaun Johnson sideways running, my worry is can they find the balance between Dynamic and Straight. Or will a further rush of blood to the head push them into full on Warriors ball and the many errors that come with it. Cause honestly i love winning MORE. IMO this is all about Green, Tohu Harris and Blair stopping them from getting to carried away with things.

Reactions: 1 user
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Gentlemen, I have a concern. to quote some movie i vaguely remember.

While i love the dynamic play, except Shaun Johnson sideways running, my worry is can they find the balance between Dynamic and Straight. Or will a further rush of blood to the head push them into full on Warriors ball and the many errors that come with it. Cause honestly i love winning MORE. IMO this is all about Green, Tohu Harris and Blair stopping them from getting to carried away with things.

You just literally saw them correct it in the game thou. With about 30 minutes to go, kind of put it away and ran a perfect structure play for kata’s try, should have had another one with Afoa going through the middle and bombing to the corner is pretty safe play too (so long as they can’t catch it in goal)

Reactions: 1 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
You just literally saw them correct it in the game thou. With about 30 minutes to go, kind of put it away and ran a perfect structure play for kata’s try, should have had another one with Afoa going through the middle and bombing to the corner is pretty safe play too (so long as they can’t catch it in goal)
yep i did, i just worry success has been so long in the coming that a little might be to much for them and its old (newer) heads that we need now to keep the younger but more entrenched warriors players in line. players like Shaun Johnson, Kata and Lisone, who can be so good or so bad.

Warrior482

Warrior482

Pulu in for Isaiah, guy has impressed with good speed and put on a couple legit bell ringers so far.
I think Cook will come right just needs more games under his belt.

Makasene

Makasene

I'd like to see Gelling come in for Isaiah.

Think we need someone a bit more mobile on the left than Paasi to help Kata and Maumalo in defence.

I like Pulu coming off the bench and would leave him there for this game

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

satae and/or passi and/or vete in for papalli if injured and lisone just because

we need to combat the massive green pack with one of our own

whats up with cook coming on for the last 7 minutes and luke is still on

i dont see the point in having 4 on the bench and one sits on it for over 70 minutes

I don't think Cook could cover Papalii's injury. But if Bully goes down then we need a 9 to cover. He may have come on after the game was won. Not sure though

Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

All Ken has to do to unsettle Rapana is whisper in his ear....

The key is the wee....

I will get my coat....

He could just say "Uce, we still got uglier hair do's than your team."

Or "Leilua's knobbing your Mrs bro. Saw it on his sister's best friend's cousin's aunties second cousin's Facebook. Straight up uce."

• Haha
Run_it_str8

Run_it_str8

I think our pack will be challenged by Boyd and Paulo. But I back them 100% this season.

I like the sound of Bully and chopping him down. Bully around the ankles. Blair around the nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Ballgame

He could just say "Uce, we still got uglier hair do's than your team."

Or "Leilua's knobbing your Mrs bro. Saw it on his sister's best friend's cousin's aunties second cousin's Facebook. Straight up uce."
Or say that the Book of Mormon is a work of theatrical comedy genius

• Haha
Sup42

Sup42

Or say that the Book of Mormon is a work of theatrical comedy genius
Nah bro his skin will turn Green too...and his Shirt will disintegrate as he calls on his supreme power to give him the strength of Samson.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Man looking down the barrel of being 3-0 for the first time in the Warriors history!
Feels good to be looking at setting winning records rather than losing ones...

Reactions: 7 users
Five&Last

Five&Last

Pulu to replace Papalii in second row.
Lawton to replace Cook.
Satae to come onto the bench in place of Pulu.

Paasi needs more time, watched him with interest on Saturday given his insane round 1 stats. He looks too slow off the mark at the moment. He got stood up a couple times in defence.

Raiders have the biggest pack in the NRL, so Satae makes more sense than Paasi and Pulu even makes more sense than Papalii.

Sup42

Sup42

Paasi looked sick.

Only explanation for one week being back to his explosive best to looking like a tentative shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.