Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 3 - Warriors vs Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sk seeing improvements against the storm(witch I personally didn't see)It will be the same team with one change.Foran, replacing Clark.

We by no means took a flogging, we did though get beaten on our home turf by a top 4 side. So change is inevitable, and change be needed.
The greatest error belongs to coach Kearney, Tui to Fullback!! error 101 coach. Not Acceptable.
Lolohea is a winger, nothing else. And sadly only at 2nd grade level.
Gubb is not a 1st grade prop, deal with this now.
Is Shaun Johnson uncoachable? Because he sure as hell doesn't play like a coached playmaker.
Coach Kearney either improves his coaching, or changes the players not following the HIS plan.
Apart from Mannering all positions up for grabs.
Also, if Foran is fair dinkum he plays this week. Injury or not. Over how apparent superstars are in relation to injuries, the true superstars just front up. Want to see Foran front and centre.

Last edited:
Also, if Foran is fair dinkum he plays this week. Injury or not. Over how apparent superstars are in relation to injuries, the true superstars just front up. Want to see Foran front and centre.
Not sure whether to just laugh at you or just shake my head.... either way I'm grateful your not involved in team selection!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
The team will not change, the fact Went to full back instead of Fusitua shows Kearney has no idea what he is doing,

Why do we have zero line speed, we have no go,forward what so ever because the wrong players have been selected, it worry me Kearney can't see this, we had no game plan on Friday, Kearneys a dud and thinking otherwise is naive,we have been carved up the middle two weeks in a row and on attack we are so pedestrian, honestly if we don't get the second to last I'd be amazed, name a team worse than us atm

Jordan G

honestly if we don't get the second to last I'd be amazed, name a team worse than us atm

Titans, Manly, Knights, and could make a case for Dogs and Souths who were good against a woeful side yesterday. Panthers we'll wait and see after today.

I'm not optimistic about the side, but at worst we're middle of the pack. Unfortunately at best we're middle of the pack as well.

Reactions: 4 users

Dixpat

In Andy we (have to) trust
Contributor
Anybody have any vision on the incident where Charlie Gubb was charged with Dangerous contact on Vunavalu in the 9th minute?

Ok I'm going on the defensive for Foran here - if he hasn't started full contact or wrestling training - which he hasn't, and given the lengthy period that he has been out of the game; surely it is inconceivable that he plays in round 3? Time to get realistic with the team selections and put Ata in the 6 jumper.

Reactions: 2 users
Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 3 - Warriors vs Bulldogs

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck wont play so this will hopefully give Manu an opportunity to play.
It will also save Ken Maumolo for another week, although with Kearney it is going to be extremely hard to break into his 19 as he builds a squad and gives them game day experience. He is building a squad so Bellamy was spot on when he said fans must be patient.
Hingano looks like he could be an outstanding five eighth but he will be better with more experience. When Foran is back he could be a great interchange player. Would like to see the tough Tevaga get a run this week too.

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Lolohea
3. Ayshford
4. Kata
5. Fusitua

Easily our best back combinations.
Ayshford did have a good effect on Lolohea for a short while.

It's just a shame he doesn't fit the profile we're looking for.

Tackle bot edge forwards and "creates magic out of nothing" backs.

Reactions: 1 users
Ayshford is a great distributor, but is limited in every other category and has the odd shocker on defence. If Kearney has decided that Fusitua has the potential to be a world class centre and I believe he has, there is no sense in moving him to wing as it is going to hinder his development.

Reactions: 3 users

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Anybody have any vision on the incident where Charlie Gubb was charged with Dangerous contact on Vunavalu in the 9th minute?
Was that grasscut tackle where Vunivalu went flipping head over heel. Wouldnt trust the judiciary to get it right. Should just take the plea...

Gubb 3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.