10. Lillyman
11. Afoa
12. Hoffman
13. Mannering

14. Maumolo
15. Gavet
16. Thompson
17. Sipley

I'm real interested to see what Gavet and Sipley can do with Kerney as coach.

Lolohea to find his heart and come back 1million times better, or not. Up to him...

And our full strength spine... Can't wait.

• Sad
Reactions: Jacquie Carson
Conditions will suit us down here under the roof, it will be free flowing and fast. Tui is a worry but given the fact that it will be dry and our alternatives are Ayshford and Allwood I'd give him another go.

I don't think we need Clark so Papillii or Sipley for the other bench spot.

As I have said time and time again and now proven to be right, Gubb and Maumalo need to go, Lolohea can join them, Sipley and Manu in, Alwood for Lolohea

Will be same team next week though, Kearney is so stubborn

I've never been much of a fan of Charlie or ken but I expect they'll both be there next week.
If Kearney didn't drop maumalo after last weeks shocker there's no way he's dropping him this week- he was one of our best.
Gubb is an enigma- he's all mongrel on d but carries the ball like a powder puff- the storm were lining him up from a mile away- actually laughed out loud a couple of times when he got smashed.
His defense might just keep him in the side tho- as mt.wellington mt.wellington pointed out we are gonna have a hell of a time containing the dogs pack.

Inruin

Contributor
its week 3. 1 win and a loss to the predicted top 4/premiership side the storm. While I would like to see changes made, particularly on the wing I think consistency will be the go to play here and pick the same team. Unless someone is playing outstandingly well in the grade below I cant see changes being made. A loss against the Dogs and that may change.

Personally I would prefer to see either Fusitua on the wing with Ayshford at centre with Lolohea dropped or Allwood on the wing with Kata at centre and Ken dropped. Or both of those.

Nah who cares not sure anyone's going to dramatically improve us

Damn right...the only person who could greatly improve this mob probably left on a plane back to Melbourne this morning, and hasn't played a game in years.

The Warriors go through the motions of what a NRL side should look like, unfortunately the small things, or 1 percenters that make a top side a top side, just aren't there.

Damn right...the only person who could greatly improve this mob probably left on a plane back to Melbourne this morning, and hasn't played a game in years.

The Warriors go through the motions of what a NRL side should look like, unfortunately the small things, or 1 percenters that make a top side a top side, just aren't there.
The players have to take it upon themselves to painstakingly go through all their required skills and understandings, one aspect at a time, until they are fully professional at all those things. And they only really have 10 years to do it, starting at 15, if they want to be superstars in their prime.

That is all.

Heres a line up..
1 rodg
2 charnze
3 Fusitua
4 blake
5 manu
6 ata
7 shauny
8 Gubb
9 luke
10 vete
11 bowy
12 hoffy
13 simon
14 bell
15 T sipley
16 Afoa
17 clark

If Availible: Roache hooker Interchange, Foran at 6 and ata on bench. Charnze diserves a crack. Jus put blake on not liking kata right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Off The Bench
Heres a line up..
1 rodg
2 charnze
3 Fusitua
4 blake
5 manu
6 ata
7 shauny
8 Gubb
9 luke
10 vete
11 bowy
12 hoffy
13 simon
14 bell
15 T sipley
16 Afoa
17 clark

If Availible: Roache hooker Interchange, Foran at 6 and ata on bench. Charnze diserves a crack. Jus put blake on not liking kata right now.
We need better centre no 4

Last edited:
The warriors completion rate was really good. Listening to the post match comments is that Melbourne slowed the play the ball more from 3rd to 5th making sure they put more pressure on the kicker. The warriors need to fight better in the tackle.

1. Cpt Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
2. Skippy the bush Kangaroo 'Lolohea' but testing the patience.
3. 'Should of went to fullback' Fusitua
4. 'He sees you when he scores tries Kata
5. 'Scared Freight Train' Maumolo
6. 'Bret The Hitman' Hingano
7. 'The Lolohea Impersonator' Johnson
8. 'A combination of Ikahifo and Lilyman' Vete
9. Needs a rib tickle
10. Gavet it's French for errrrr Gavet
11. The new Elijah Taylor
12. Hassle Hoffman
13. Half Captain Mannering

14. Roaches replacement
15. Lilyman
16. Lisone
17. 'Mr Run all day tackle all night' Afoa

Only change I would make at the back is Manu Vatuvei but is his defence going to be any better than Ken Maumalo's or Tuimoala Lolohea's? One bonus would be getting the sets off right but not if he's going to be leaking points with the Morris' running riot...

Tui offers fuck and all. Manu will at least do his usual prop on the wing thing. Personally I'd go with Blake, but provided Tui pisses off, I'm happy. Pathetic player.

Here's my solution for the spine puzzle ...

6. Hingano
7. Johnson
9. Luke

14. Foran

Now I'm not totally confident in Hingano or Foran's ability to play hooker, but I'd argue both are more useful than Clarke. Ideally Luke would play most of the game anyway. I'd structure the interchange like this

0 min - 30 min
5/8 - Hingano
Hooker - Luke
Bench - Foran

30 min - 50 min (ish)
5/8 - Foran
Hooker - Hingano
Bench - Luke

50 min - 80 min
5/8 - Foran
Hooker - Luke
Bench - Hingano

That way Luke gets a breather, Hingano gets game time and we set ourselves up for a massive blitz in the final 30. Of course all of that hinges on Hingano's ability to play a bit of hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.