Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 25 - Warriors vs Manly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

I assuming it was Satae that Kearney was referring to in his press conference that wasn't ready for NRL... maybe CNK??

Guess we won't be seeing him again this season...

Reactions: 1 user
Brox001

Brox001

I assuming it was Satae that Kearney was referring to in his press conference that wasn't ready for NRL... maybe CNK??

Guess we won't be seeing him again this season...

He was out there for about 10 minutes, of which was all defending. Would help if he had some faith in him and gave him a chance

The irony is, he thinks Ligi Sao is a NRL quality player and just gave him a 2 year fucking extension...seriously, this club is just Work and Income

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Brox001

Brox001

Really? For how much?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

The former Sea Eagles forward who joined the club at the beginning of last year's campaign, has recently been able to demonstrate his capabilities, having played in the last seven games for the club.

He's a player Warriors coach Stephen Kearney had a high regard of when he became involved with the club and Sao lived up to those expectations.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/92721208/warriors-resign-ligi-sao-for-two-more-years Its like the reporter is trolling this forum

• Haha
Weno

Weno

He was out there for about 10 minutes, of which was all defending. Would help if he had some faith in him and gave him a chance

The irony is, he thinks Ligi Sao is a NRL quality player and just gave him a 2 year fucking extension...seriously, this club is just Work and Income
When we actually got the ball after all of that defence.
Satae gets pulled off.
His strength is his attack, love this process.
Make our attackers defenders.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
No Hoff, Lillyman or Kata! I like, apart from Luke still at 9.
Lillyman is out for the season so I didn't include him. Kata should never play centre in any code ever again and I want some goddam second phase play out of our edge forwards so Hoffman is out...

Reactions: 3 users
francis faafua

francis faafua

Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 25 - Warriors vs Manly

View attachment 23667
After the Round 24 game against the at South Sydney Rabbitohs t ANZ Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 25 game against the ?Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

francis faafua

francis faafua

RT Scheck CN Klokstaad D.Fusitua Z.Santo B.Ayshford A.Hingano S.Johnson S.Lisone S.Mannering R.Hoffman B.Matulino M.Cherrington J.Lillyman...BENCH...C.Gubb B.Afoa I.K.Maumalo J.Bell { hooker }........I.Papalii M.Lino...we can only change around a fraction with the players we have..oh yeah.....dont overstructre everything....let them look up & play whats in front of them...maybe they might start enjoying it again

• Haha

Danpatmac

Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 25 - Warriors vs Manly

View attachment 23667
After the Round 24 game against the at South Sydney Rabbitohs t ANZ Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 25 game against the ?Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
  2. CNK
  3. Fusitua
  4. Ayshford
  5. Maumalo
  6. Johnson
  7. Lino
  8. Hoffman
  9. Cherrington
  10. Matulino
  11. Mannering
  12. Papali'i
  13. Tevaga
  14. Hingano
  15. Satae
  16. Sipley
  17. Afoa

Reactions: 1 users
jonno

jonno

I'd rather pick my nose than pick the team. At least that way I know I'm going to get the boogers out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

warriors4eva

doesnt matter, kearney will pick the same team and the same usual suspects will do nothing !

if shaun is back maybe that will help us play the 80 rather than being in the contest at 60 mins and falling over the last 20

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I would prefer Shaun Johnson misses the rest of the season and The Warriors inform Kidwell that he is unavailable for the Kiwis due to injury

Reactions: 6 users
Miket12

Miket12

My team capable of beating Manly..... the Bulldogs!!!

• Haha
shuffle

shuffle

I would prefer Shaun Johnson misses the rest of the season and The Warriors inform Kidwell that he is unavailable for the Kiwis due to injury
This! Honestly next year hes the only hope of the Warriors picking up a win. Not a Premiership, a win!

Edit: unless the organisation gets their A in to G!

roadrunner

roadrunner

How the hell do you pick much different from all the other losers that have been playing in the last few weeks. I would rather get kidnapped this weekend and be returned at the beginning of next bloody season.

Miket12

Miket12

How the hell do you pick much different from all the other losers that have been playing in the last few weeks. I would rather get kidnapped this weekend and be returned at the beginning of next bloody season.
I'd go even further... Why would any of our ISP players want to be relegated to First Grade?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ejbrenu2

Again you would think Lillymans injury would give us chance to field Satae of a Sipley. But instead Lino will play at prop, Cherrington at left centre and CNK in the second row knowing these clowns.

Was interesting seeing Cappy lament the lack of size up front for us against Souths. You can't help but feel a) you contributed to the lack of depth and b) you guys decided to stick Tavenga in there (way to kill a young guys confidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.