Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 21 - Warriors vs Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Kata can go the way of Hurrell.
Kata is different to Hurrell. He seems a serious kid with heaps of ticker. Coached properly he could be something really good. He belongs in the reserves after that performance last week though. Guaranteed he would be at any other club.

Reactions: 1 user
jonno

jonno

Pretty ordinary stats compared with the other forwards plus 2 missed tackles from 17. Another JD signing.:rolleyes:

Another JD signing:rolleyes:

Just saying like.
I dragged this out from 2015:

Solomone Kata, Tuimoala Lolohea and Sam Lisone all sign contract extensions with the Warriors
June 3, 2015 8:11pm
THE Warriors have locked in the long-term services of four of their most talented players, including NRL first-graders Tuimoala Lolohea, Solomone Kata and Sam Lisone.

The trio have all signed contracts to the end of the 2018 season while promising prop Toafofoa Sipley, the Junior Warriors captain, has committed to 2017.

c22a0671468e3a542f9642438b52ea1c

Tuimoala Lolohea is regarded as one of the brightest prospects in rugby league.
Twenty-year-old backs Lolohea and Kata have appeared in all 11 first grade games this year, as has 21-year-old prop Lisone. It has been a breakthrough season for the trio, with Lolohea and Kata making their international debuts for Tonga while Lisone did the same for opponents Samoa in the Pacific Test on Queensland’s Gold Coast.

“All four players are outstanding examples of how our pathways are working,” Warriors coach Andrew McFadden said.

“I can’t say enough about the way Tui, Sol and Sam have progressed in the NRL this year. They’ve absolutely grabbed their opportunity to not only claim spots but to establish themselves as first-choice NRL players.”

I think what Cappy and JD failed to realize at the time is that these guys don't have a fucken clue about how to handle money and fame. They sign their contract and think they've won for life, then button right off... Just a complete waste of time and money locking these three up for 3 years. We'd have been far better off to leave them as free agents at the end of every season.

Much easier to punt them that way, if they start showing up to games unfit and fucked in the head...

Reactions: 1 users
Viking

Viking

Kata is different to Hurrell. He seems a serious kid with heaps of ticker. Coached properly he could be something really good. He belongs in the reserves after that performance last week though. Guaranteed he would be at any other club.
But he can't pass! Well he probably can from a stationary position if he isn't passing to a moving target, he just can't do it while running. We saw him try to pass to Ken once and it was a shocker. Hurrell for all his many, many, many faults can pass the ball. So can Tui. Neither of them want to but both can and have passed the ball. Kata can't do it.

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

we would loose by 200
kata is mud

Alright this is going to sound rich coming from me but Kata is not mud ,
He is reasonably durable he can defend an he can score tries
What is mud is whoever has decided he's a Centre , He's a winger
CENTERS CAN PASS did I yell that loud enough for SK to hear,
At the moment everyone thinks wingers have to be tall ,
this is not the case , But centers have to be able to pass this is
a truth , Any way I do hope we see him on the wing I would like to
be a fan of his ,

Reactions: 4 users
Swanley

Swanley

trust the process, same team barring injuries....when are people going to learn the coach is very unlikely to drop players for a poor performance...his post match comments might just give everyone a clue to this week's team selection!

changes I would make....

CNK to wing, Fusitua to centre.

Kata to the ISP...

Or Kata to the wing and Fusitua to centre....

a centre who cannot draw and pass is not a centre.

Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

Why not just stick with the same team (barring injuries) to the end of the season to see if players grow into the roles they've been given? Not much at stake now and chopping and changing players and positions after every game rarely achieves much

Miket12

Miket12

Pretty ordinary stats compared with the other forwards plus 2 missed tackles from 17. Another JD signing.:rolleyes:

Another JD signing:rolleyes:

Just saying like.
And JD didn't give money to the ARL to save Carlaw Park......

And I hear he may have been in Dallas when JFK was shot.....

And he gave Trump the idea to run for PresIdent....

And he faked the moon landings.....

And, worst of all, he damaged jonno's cock,...... sorry, Jonno's weathercock:

Weathercock

Last edited:
  • Haha
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Why not just stick with the same team (barring injuries) to the end of the season to see if players grow into the roles they've been given? Not much at stake now and chopping and changing players and positions after every game rarely achieves much
Because there needs to be a cleanout. Some guys in the reserves needs a run in the top side when there is nothing to lose...oh I forgot...they can still mathematically make the finals:rolleyes:

bruce

bruce

Contributor
But he can't pass! Well he probably can from a stationary position if he isn't passing to a moving target, he just can't do it while running. We saw him try to pass to Ken once and it was a shocker. Hurrell for all his many, many, many faults can pass the ball. So can Tui. Neither of them want to but both can and have passed the ball. Kata can't do it.
Tui is showing with the Tigers that he can pass. I am sure Kata can be taught as well. In the reserves.

mtsmart

mtsmart

1. Sup42 ( Dave has a good head on his shoulders needed for the number one spot )
2. Inruin ( Sound mind, will go well on the wing )
3. Miket 12 ( I think he has a FAST aviator )
4. Jimi Jones ( Like Weno just sound fast, and he WILL pass the fucking ball )
5. Weno ( just sounds fucking fast )
6. Warriors4eva ( with a name like that you deserve to be in our spine )
7. Brightman ( obviously intelligent )
8. Defence ( need I say more )
9. Snake 777 ( nothing beats a Snake out of dummy half )
10. Raw Power ( If I need to explain well....)
11. Brother Faisal ( look at the dudes aviator FFS !! )
12. BeastMode ( good luck getting past this brother )
13. mt wellington (c) ( our fearless leader, need I say more )

14. Diesel ( sounds slippery to me )
15. gREVUS ( strong yet calm )
16. Mr Brownstone ( Appetite for Destruction )
17. Lord Gnome of Howick MBE ( The brains of the operation )

Coach: bruce ( no one better IMO )
Assistant Coach Jono ( because Jono just means well )

And me you ask..........................FUCK THAT !! I'm staying on here you abuse all you hopeless pricks week in, week out!!:cigar:

WTF, why aren't I selected? Without me, there are no home games!

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.