• Clear as day!

• Yes

• ?

• No

• Nah Im still fucking blind!

Results are only viewable after voting.
jonno

jonno

hey, hey, just because you lose when playing with yourself......
You still haven't answered the question. I'm also keen to know if you ever played first class footy.

I never did. I'll say it honestly.

Not sure why you wont. But keep debating. You're the master after all.;)

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
You still haven't answered the question. I'm also keen to know if you ever played first class footy.

I thought I would use your technique of not answering anything. Instead changing the topic completely.

little known fact, that Donald Trump in his youth was fascinated with rugby league and wanted to actually play the sport but had to give up because he just couldn't catch the ball with his tiny hands.

true story.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What are you now. Some kind of international man of mystery?

Which game are you talking about? I'd like to have a look into it.
We are talking about John Palavi's step up from reserve grade. That happened in 2014. Not 2016...

Reactions: 1 users
ko wai ra

ko wai ra

Every game is won off a dominate forward platform which currently we dont hav cause we really fuckn suck......

So who giv's a shit!!!!!

Got the thrones back on set.....

brightman

brightman

I thought I would use your technique of not answering anything. Instead changing the topic completely.

little known fact, that Donald Trump in his youth was fascinated with rugby league and wanted to actually play the sport but had to give up because he just couldn't catch the ball with his tiny hands.

true story.
VATUVEI FOR PRESIDENT

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Far North Forever

The difference between FG and ISP is the speed of the game, same as FG and SOO, and also SOO and Test match football. Better players play faster. So a reserve grade player might be as fit in the gym and on the training paddock but his awareness of the speed at the top level will always be in question, especially when he is under pressure from fatigue. That is one of the reasons the Warriors are not an 80 minute side, too many reserve grade players in FG.

However, even reserve grade players will get accustomed to the speed of FG as they get more exposure, but it is a trade off because the experience will cost the side in the meantime. That is SK's dilemma.
I remember our team was going through a rough patch and our reserves were hammering everyone. They were going on about swapping places so we had a Tuesday night game and absolutely smashed them, all the big mouths were like kittens in the showers. Anyway the difference in levels is huge and it is why our reserve graders don't get much 1st grade time.

Reactions: 1 users
Mr Bob

Mr Bob

Contributor

Dont have to admit what we all already knew.

As for masterbating. Let he who doesnt cast the first stone.