Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2017 Rnd 10 - Panthers vs Warriors

Has CNK done enough to earn reselection?

• YES

• Unsure

• Not convinced

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

kos

Easy to pick the team against the panthers.
The NSW cup team were awful and Manu and tui both made several errors.
Leave the first grade team exactly the same as team that played the Roosters.

Reactions: 3 users

69kingswood

why are people so keen on picking LOLohea back in the team. Backwards step IMO

I'd personally be interested to see him play outside foz. Hes got all the talent just lacks confidence and aggression. He might be up for some solid defence Luke and Foz are rarking him up in the right way.

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
i think manu will be in, given that there will be a week off for more time to work on shit. And given that he is paid so much they will want a return from him. In fact if i were them i would tell him to go out and give it his all every game. After all if he breaks again they might be able to retire him.

Reactions: 1 users

69kingswood

Just glad no one has ken in there team
Manu straight back in they both fuck up every game difference being manu knows how to score a try which he did in reserves today, also over bodene would be happy to see bunty start there and look to thr future
Kens showing good signs of improvement each week....

Reactions: 2 users
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
I'd personally be interested to see him play outside foz. Hes got all the talent just lacks confidence and aggression. He might be up for some solid defence Luke and Foz are rarking him up in the right way.
He cant catch - he should never be on the wing or FB.

Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
No change apart from maybe Manu in for Lisone.

Was never a fan of Manu as an impact forward, but unfortunately barring injury, that may be the only place for him.
Hopefully that would be the best of both worlds

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
I think you have just answered why he wont be in first grade anytime soon with your post.

interested to see him play outside of Foz

lacks confidence and aggression

might be up for some solid defence

None of that demands inclusion in first grade above the players that are already there and also some of the one splaying in ISP

He should be absolutely dominating in ISP and for the most part he has been invisible. The odd highlight with mistakes, errors thrown in.

Until he can pull finger and show what he is capable of then why would you reward him over players whoa re doing that?

I hope he can turn things around, but currently he is off the pace - or as Kearney obviously sees him, 'below the line'

fizurg

fizurg

I don't mind the idea of Sao coming on for only limited minutes late in the game. I just wish he added some impact.

69kingswood

I think you have just answered why he wont be in first grade anytime soon with your post.

interested to see him play outside of Foz

lacks confidence and aggression

might be up for some solid defence

None of that demands inclusion in first grade above the players that are already there and also some of the one splaying in ISP

He should be absolutely dominating in ISP and for the most part he has been invisible. The odd highlight with mistakes, errors thrown in.

Until he can pull finger and show what he is capable of then why would you reward him over players whoa re doing that?

I hope he can turn things around, but currently he is off the pace - or as Kearney obviously sees him, 'below the line'

Yeah fairenough, I'd say it's reward for having at least half of the other nrl clubs interested in taking him off our hands. Hes only 22 and has been pretty good for the majority of his 50 odd nrl games considering the way he's chopped and changed positions ... I think the way the teams going at the moment it could be the right time to put him back in. He would at least have a forward pack that's going not too bad...... And Shaun Johnsons game management is slowly improving too......

69kingswood

I don't mind the idea of Sao coming on for only limited minutes late in the game. I just wish he added some impact.
He added some bloody good impact in defense though! I'd still rather the Gubbernator out there though with his grasscutter technique and just his pure mongrel attitude...

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

dean

Ligi Sao playing twelve minutes is a waste, especially as Roache didn't get on. He offered nothing in the twelve minutes he was on. Satae, Sipley (s) and Vete must be able to offer us more?

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Yeah fairenough, I'd say it's reward for having at least half of the other nrl clubs interested in taking him off our hands. Hes only 22 and has been pretty good for the majority of his 50 odd nrl games considering the way he's chopped and changed positions ... I think the way the teams going at the moment it could be the right time to put him back in. He would at least have a forward pack that's going not too bad...... And Shaun Johnsons game management is slowly improving too......
the only one stopping Tui from playing more first grade is Tui. I genuinely hope he goes to another club and knuckles down. He needs to realise that he is fast becoming another what could have been story

CompletionRate

CompletionRate

Is Tof close to an NRL call up? How has his form been in ISP? He could be the angry prop we need if he develops right.
Just getting back from injury. Enormous human being but struggling with fitness at the moment, nowhere near ready for the pace of first-grade.

Miket12

Miket12

the only one stopping Tui from playing more first grade is Tui. I genuinely hope he goes to another club and knuckles down. He needs to realise that he is fast becoming another what could have been story
Fusitua and Tui both started their FG careers in 2014. They've both been tried in a number of positions. They both had huge problems with their games when they started (how many times did Fusitua lose the ball when over the line when trying to score tries due to bad ball security?). Yet Fusitua has learnt, grown and is a far more rounded player even while been changed to other positions and dropped to the Reserve Grade to become a better player and Tui hasn't.

Personally, I don't think the issue is that Tui has been moved around (Fusitua has been too) it's just that he hasn't got what is required to cement a FG place - goodness knows he's been given enough opportunities in the 52 games he's played.

Reactions: 8 users
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

You can say whatever about not being settled in any one position, particularly the halves, but commitment is something every player needs and shows first on Defence. I don't think Tui has shown that commitment.

As for selection SK is in the best position of not who to pick, but who to leave out. Any Coach wants that.

Reactions: 1 users
Tedster

Tedster

I'm not sure about having Roache on the bench when he isn't used - surely a wate of a bench spot. Other than that no changes for me even though i don't rate Maumalo as a winger he probably is the best option we have at the moment. I watched a snippet of the ISP and Vatuvei i thought looked a lot slower - unfortunately there has to come a time when you can't play FG anymore and for me Manu is probably there. Thanks big fella but time for the young ones to come through. :rolleyes:

Salatape

Salatape

Fusitua and Tui both started their FG careers in 2014. They've both been tried in a number of positions. They both had huge problems with their games when they started (how many times did Fusitua lose the ball when over the line when trying to score tries due to bad ball security?). Yet Fusitua has learnt, grown and is a far more rounded player even while been changed to other positions and dropped to the Reserve Grade to become a better player and Tui hasn't.

Personally, I don't think the issue is that Tui has been moved around (Fusitua has been too) it's just that he hasn't got what is required to cement a FG place - goodness knows he's been given enough opportunities in the 52 games he's played.

Tui just doesn't strike me as a very smart player. Shitty positioning and shitty mentality. That kick he made on the 4th tackle against the dragons (I think) was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

15 players involved in rep weekend.

Will wait to see the outcome of that before picking a team, but don't really see the need for many changes.