General Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 9 - Warriors vs Dragons

Pick your team. Make up to 17 selections.

• Tuimoala Lolohea

• Manu Vatuvei - Wing

• Jonathan Wright

• Matt Allwood

• David Fusitua

• Ken Maumalo

• Solomone Kata

• Blake Ayshford

• Konrad Hurrell

• Shaun Johnson

• Jeff Robson

• Ben Matulino

• Jacob Lillyman

• Sam Lisone

• James Gavet

• Albert Vete

• Charlie Gubb

• Isaac Luke

• Nathaniel Roache

• Ryan Hoffman

• Bodene Thompson

• Simon Mannering

• Ali Lauitiiti

• John Palavi

• Upu Poching

• Manu Vatuvei - Forwards

• Henare Wells

• Charnz Nicol-Klokstad

• Ali Lauitiiti

• Jazz Tevaga

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xfactor

I don't really give a shit who gets picked anymore, just choose players that will give a fuck about losing!

Reactions: 1 users

Danpatmac

pick players who actually run

all joggers need to be sacked

MrWarrior203

1. David Fusitua
2. Ken Maumalo
3. Blake Ayshford
4. Solomone Kata
5. Jonathan Wright
6. Ata Hingano
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Albert Vete
9. Thomas Leuluai
10. Ben Matulino
11. Bodene Thompson
12. Ryan Hoffman
13. Charlie Gubb

14. Issac Luke
15. Jacob Lillyman
16. James Gavet
17. Shaun Lane

18. Ali Lauititi

Last edited:
Apus

Apus

At some point, for the last 3-4 seasons, I've hoped for a boycott of Mt Smart Stadium as the best and most effective way of telling these so-called players that we've had enough of their heart & spirit breaking shit!
I know it will never happen but I would pay good money to see their faces when they run into an empty stadium.
They are too humiliated to visit social media and their friends & family are obliged to tell them lies.
I haven't bought any merchandise since Cleary left, and I refuse to attend any games for fear of the utter humiliation like that which we all experienced last night. I am not a fairweather supporter, I have just learned to be a cautious supporter!
At the risk of re-opening that can of worms...how the actual fuck did we manage to get this bad???

I think it's the only way, personally. You look at JD saying that 'true fans show up regardless' (paraphrasing) and the whole Keep the Faith mantra which has permeated Warriors culture.

Koni just retweeted this:

I'm not saying there's a right or wrong, fans have the right to do as they choose, it's their time and their money. I just could not disagree more with the ideal of showing up and backing the boys regardless of the performances they put in. It's a 2 way street, so while the club isn't putting, neither will I.

Danpatmac

Enablers

thats all the happy-clappy-sunshine boys are who post 'keep the faith' and all that tripe

Faith in what?

An empire of garbage

I don't respect the club anymore... there is no self-respect so why should anybody respect them?

They need to truly, honestly want to change before i will have any faith

Afakasi247

Afakasi247

1. Fusitua
2. Wells
3. Aysford
4. Kata
5. Allwood
6. Hingano
7. Johnson
8. Vete
9. Luke
10. Gavet
11. Thompson
12. Hoffman
13. Sao

14. Leuluai
15. Matulino
16. Lillyman
17. Lane

18. Vatuvei

N.B: Assuming Lolohea and Mannering are out.

Reactions: 1 user
1995Warriorsfan

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
After last night performance maybe the club should just pull the team from the Comp this weekend and send the players back to local footy. Maybe can they learn what commitement is from players who are not paid to perform.

glory_hog

MEH: does anyone really believe cappy has the balls to change this fucken bunch of pussies. It will be the same bunch who didnt put in last night.

kenny44

kenny44

I think it's the only way, personally. You look at JD saying that 'true fans show up regardless' (paraphrasing) and the whole Keep the Faith mantra which has permeated Warriors culture.

Koni just retweeted this:

This shit pisses me off so much.

Faith in what?

Give me something to believe in and I'll "keep da fayf!".

Serve up that shit from last night and you can shove your faith up your ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
way2sharp

way2sharp

Some of those teams picked on here would see 100 points put on us.
If you are going to drop players drop the ones that pussied out in the first 10 minutes and cost us the game.
Everything after that was a team playing catch up with 25% of the ball.

Reactions: 1 user
way2sharp

way2sharp

We need to pick someone who will make it personal with Packer.
Don't know who has the balls to do it.
Have never been a Manu to the forwards cheer girl, but at least he'd try.
Maybe Gavet?
This shit is too depressing today.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
I absolutely want to see Lauitiiti named today. By all accounts hes been going ok and could probably do atleast the same job as any of our bench forwards. The second part of the reason is having him in the first grade team might awaken some of our established stars, many of whom never got to play with the big man. It would be an honour, and they would not want to let Lauitiiti down as noone knows how many first grade games he will play. Its a total mental approach to the team naming, he could easily play the same number of minutes as Sao, but i bet the team would lift far more for Ali than they would for Sao. That is an inherent problem in itself, the players shouldnt need to lift. This is the NRL and every single second on field you have to be at your best, but evidently not with this group.

Reactions: 4 users
kenny44

kenny44

We need to pick someone who will make it personal with Packer.
Don't know who has the balls to do it.
Have never been a Manu to the forwards cheer girl, but at least he'd try.
Maybe Gavet?
This shit is too depressing today.

Gavet or Vete.

No-one else has the mongrel.

Lisone thinks he has mongrel but he's too thick to know how or when to use it unfortunately.

kenny44

kenny44

I absolutely want to see Lauitiiti named today. By all accounts hes been going ok and could probably do atleast the same job as any of our bench forwards. The second part of the reason is having him in the first grade team might awaken some of our established stars, many of whom never got to play with the big man. It would be an honour, and they would not want to let Lauitiiti down as noone knows how many first grade games he will play. Its a total mental approach to the team naming, he could easily play the same number of minutes as Sao, but i bet the team would lift far more for Ali than they would for Sao. That is an inherent problem in itself, the players shouldnt need to lift. This is the NRL and every single second on field you have to be at your best, but evidently not with this group.

It could go that way. It could be motivational.

Or it could just be another side-show to the travelling circus that is the Warriors. Much like the Stacey Jones comeback failure.

Ali has been going well, sure, but it's a HUGE step up from NSW cup. Lane would be in front of him for sure.

Marshthedarsh

The reality is we're still heavy favourites against the Dragons...

As soon as I heard Roger Tuivasa-Sheck was gone I rushed and put money on the Storm. I could have put money on the Dragons for next week at the same time, but I thought no way we'll get thrashed and the Dragons will beat the Roosters. However...

Is it time for Ali? Maybe it'll draw some crowds in the wake of last night's no-show.

MXRecord

MEH: does anyone really believe cappy has the balls to change this fucken bunch of pussies. It will be the same bunch who didnt put in last night.

Absolutely not, he doesn't have the balls to do it. That performance would not be tolerated in the top teams, why should it be in ours?

Status
Not open for further replies.