Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 26 - Warriors vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda don't mind the sunday arvo games, cos you still really get to have quality time with the famz & enjoy the bulk of your weekend before these killjoy's send you Oooohhhhh so close to breaking your thresshold of uncontrollable rage & smashing the shit out of sumthing/anything!!!!!!
That's when your wife & kids dissappear to allow you to once again check your emotions & put it back into perspective.....
THAT THIS CLUB IS FUCKING CONSISTENT AT DOING THIS SHIT......

BUT!!!!!what the real head fuck is, is that they have been scheduled for more friday night games next year,which is just gonna destroy that feel good weekend vibes we all look forward too after a full week of grind at mahi........
I agree poor bastard what a way to start the weekend

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Same exact team as last week. Our strongest team. Have to try send the year off on a good note. Thomas Leuluai's farewell. He deserves it.

I'll be at the game to soak it up one more time for 2017. Going to be a good day catching up with mates I only see at the games, walking around the field with the rest of the members, taking the members family pic and enjoying the Mad Butcher lounge party...

Kata charged with a dangerous throw, 1 week with guilty plea. I don't even remember the incident to be honest.

Same exact team as last week. Our strongest team. Have to try send the year off on a good note. Thomas Leuluai's farewell. He deserves it.

I'll be at the game to soak it up one more time for 2017. Going to be a good day catching up with mates I only see at the games, walking around the field with the rest of the members, taking the members family pic and enjoying the Mad Butcher lounge party...
At least bring Ata in in the halves and lulu dummy half. What's Cappy trying to do,turn Ata into another Hohia or Lolohea.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Seeing as Kearney did the warriors a solid by not selecting Luke or the naughty 6 who were in the clubs bad books, maybe the warriors should do Kearney a solid and give Luke and Johnson the week off to rest their injuries. Oh wait, they have the whole finals to rest up.

Always circle back to who amongst the reserve graders actually deserves a call up?? Klokstad is about the only one who seems to be putting his hand up.

Maybe he can replace Kata, even if he’s not best suited to centre.

At least bring Ata in in the halves and lulu dummy half. What's Cappy trying to do,turn Ata into another Hohia or Lolohea.

Cappy is a strange man, after looking very likely in the halves the week before, he looked hopeless at dummy half. Give him back to Stacey for the NSW cup finals.

Out: Kata, Hingano
In: Klokstad, Roache

Lillyman seemed like the most glaring non performer in the forward pack, but there’s no one to replace him, and he spoke out in favour of the coach, so what kind of a message does that send?

Vatuvei also could do with a dropping, but the big fella looks so depressed, feel a bit sorry for him, not sure it would do any good in the long run, and again, who replaces him, Wright? Allwood?

Seeing as Kearney did the warriors a solid by not selecting Luke or the naughty 6 who were in the clubs bad books, maybe the warriors should do Kearney a solid and give Luke and Johnson the week off to rest their injuries. Oh wait, they have the whole finals to rest up.

Always circle back to who amongst the reserve graders actually deserves a call up?? Klokstad is about the only one who seems to be putting his hand up.

Maybe he can replace Kata, even if he’s not best suited to centre.

Cappy is a strange man, after looking very likely in the halves the week before, he looked hopeless at dummy half. Give him back to Stacey for the NSW cup finals.

Out: Kata, Hingano
In: Klokstad, Roache

Lillyman seemed like the most glaring non performer in the forward pack, but there’s no one to replace him, and he spoke out in favour of the coach, so what kind of a message does that send?

Vatuvei also could do with a dropping, but the big fella looks so depressed, feel a bit sorry for him, not sure it would do any good in the long run, and again, who replaces him, Wright? Allwood?
Not surprised Lillyman is keen to keep Cappy on,.Who else would accept 43 metres go forward from a SOO prop and our so called leading prop,most of those metres would have been the so called easy metres taking the ball up to the defence from a kick off. At least when Lisone takes the ball up he hits the line hard. Oh to have a couple more players with the work rate of Simon Mannering.To many of our guys are of the Godfrey Pike and Jones type, all gung ho and not really delivering

Reactions: 1 user
I actually starting typing something before I realised I dont care. Just name a team that might make me want to watch, me and everyone else in the country that are at the point of turning their backs on the whole shit show.

Kata suspended? haha is that the ultimate up yours from the NRL....we admit we made a huge error but we will suspend one of your seasons best performers just cause, you know, fuck you guys.

Kata is going to get a bullshit suspension, right? Shaun Johnson looks injured, I wouldn't play him and use this as a trial for Ata. Maybe this will be Manu's send off game..

Fusitua
CNK/Wells
Ashyford
Lolohea
Manu
TL
Ata

I want to see more of Lolo to centre, that's his home right there! The forwards basically will be the same, would like to see Sipley get a game.

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

I know it won't happen, but anyone who is eligible for NSW Cup should be playing NSW Cup, just in the hope that this year won't end up being a total write off.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Round 26 , Sun 04 Sep, 6:00 PM (local), Mt Smart Stadium #NRLWarriorsEel

Vodafone Warriors

1 Tuimoala Lolohea
2 Jonathan Wright
3 Blake Ayshford
4 David Fusitua
5 Ken Maumalo
6 Thomas Leuluai
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Jacob Lillyman
9 Issac Luke
10 Albert Vete
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman (c)
13 Simon Mannering

14 Ata Hingano
15 Sam Lisone
16 Ben Matulino
17 Bunty Afoa
18 Nathaniel Roache

HEAD COACH | Andrew McFadden

https://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/nrl-2016-round-26-warriors-vs-eels-team-list.51919/

Status
Not open for further replies.