Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 26 - Warriors vs Eels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2012
Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 26 - Warriors vs Eels

NRL+Rd+3+New+Zealand+v+Parramatta+6K_S3_ZZXx_x.jpg

After the Round 25 game against the Wests Tigers at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 26 game against the Parramatta Eels at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 30, 2012
Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 26 - Warriors vs Eels

View attachment 20631

After the Round 25 game against the Wests Tigers at Mt Smart Stadium do you want to see any changes for the Round 26 game against the Parramatta Eels at Mt Smart Stadium?

Promotions?
Demotions?
Any new injury concerns?
Any returning players?
Any tweaks to the bench?

Discuss...

Just fuck right off and fucking die will you.

Jordan G

Ali Lauitiiti has to play!!!

Was thinking the same thing. Unless he's injured it would be nice for him to get a ten minute spell at least.

Either that or stack the NSW Cup side with whoever is eligible for the finals.

Reactions: Sup42

ko wai ra

Warriors Bench Player
Nov 15, 2014
Kinda don't mind the sunday arvo games, cos you still really get to have quality time with the famz & enjoy the bulk of your weekend before these killjoy's send you Oooohhhhh so close to breaking your thresshold of uncontrollable rage & smashing the shit out of sumthing/anything!!!!!!
That's when your wife & kids dissappear to allow you to once again check your emotions & put it back into perspective.....
THAT THIS CLUB IS FUCKING CONSISTENT AT DOING THIS SHIT......

BUT!!!!!what the real head fuck is, is that they have been scheduled for more friday night games next year,which is just gonna destroy that feel good weekend vibes we all look forward too after a full week of grind at mahi........

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Just fuck right off and fucking die will you.

I'm sorry, I'm finding this statement confusing and contradictory and I can't get any read on what you mean. With respect, Lord Gnome of Howick MBE, sir, would you please clarify your view on this game?

Was thinking the same thing. Unless he's injured it would be nice for him to get a ten minute spell at least.

Either that or stack the NSW Cup side with whoever is eligible for the finals.

This this this this this. Play the eligibility rule up to the absolute hilt - if it hasn't already? - and play Luke, Johnson etc if there's a legal loophole they can jump through. They'd probably stumble and fall and drop the ball, of course....

Same team as this week - no point in changing anything, give Luke and Hingano the kicking duties again, send white canes and guide dogs to the NRL bunker boys.

This major funk we're in - watched the Warriors a-gain, they went and fucked up a-gain, as Forrest Gump woulda said - is why I always support two teams in the NRL. And it's a real shit season when they both suck - which the Raiders, bless their cotton socks, haven't done very much over recent years. I still think Sticky is an arse, but they're my boys now.

Reactions: Johnnyray
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings