Pick Your Team Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 23 - Warriors vs Cowboys

First thoughts on the outcome of this game?

• Loose

• ?

• Win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay M

Jay M

I've been pretty quiet since game day. I did post last week I thought the warriors had a shocker left in them somewhere this season, was hoping it wasn't going to be last week though...

That being said - Lolohea, shouldn't be at fullback, but if he's dropped now after that performance, what will that do to his (probably) already low confidence? Manu has had worse games and wasn't dropped... So, I'm going to suggest some leniency and Lolohea to get a reprieve on the right wing. Biggest problem we had against the bunnies was the lack of mongrel and aggression in the middle. And we're going to need it against the Cowboys too.

Fusitua
Lolohea
Ayshford (don't really think we have many other options)
Kata
Manu
Leuluai
Shaun Johnson

No idea what to do with the pack. So will try a throw back and bench Bodene for Matulino on the edge.

Vete
Tevaga
Lillyman
Matulino
Hoffman
Mannering

Bench:
Roache
Thompson
Lisone
Sipley

McFadden won't make many changes. He can't really. His hand is limited.

The other option I'd consider given we're expected to lose this game... Leuluai to hooker, Lolohea to five eighth. But I give that about a 0.5% chance of happening.

Reactions: 2 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
As reported on NRL.com

Warriors: Ben Henry (knee, retired), Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (ACL, season), Sione Lousi (ACL, season), Albert Vete (knee, indefinite), Charlie Gubb (suspension, finals), Solomone Kata (hamstring, indefinite)

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Good lord. Despite the criticism he gets, Kata is kind of indispensable. Vete they can cover for.

Didn’t solo finish the game? Must admit blanked out on the last 10 minutes, was reading the forum ranting instead.

Wright actually looks alright at center in the few NSW cup games they've shown *ducks*

Last edited:

Jordan G

Could we get Ayshford and Wright in the centres? This forum would explode.

• Haha
mrblonde

mrblonde

As they're not listing Luke on there, I'm applying salt to the Kata/Vete inclusions until the club confirm it.

Also salt is being consumed with the Cowboys list. But if true, it's good to have those players out....And who the eff is James Tedescp?

Seriously, you'd think the NRL's official website would be on top of this stuff.

Team:
Fusitua to FB, Lolohea to Plastic Chair, Ayshford to RC, if Kata's out Allwood to LC, if Vete's out Sipley/Lisone to LP

Danpatmac

i thought Kata looked a little lame on the run in for his try actually... not surprised at the hammy injury

personally would have Lolohea back on one wing.

Lets Gone

Tui to wing, Ayshford to center, Fusitua to fullback. Ken drops out of the team. Sipley on the bench.

rugged

rugged

but if he's dropped now after that performance, what will that do to his (probably) already low confidence?
I don't give a crap about his confidence. But if it is important than surely the way for him to get back is to spend some time in reserves where he build again.

Reactions: 1 user
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
  • Haha
mode81

mode81

Remember when writing your preferred team list please leave out 17 & 18th man.. our current coach seems to think we only need 16 players. Just a reminder.

• Haha

TheFullback

Dont be suprised if their isnt any changes apart from replacing people who are injured...really expect to see him try and rally them round by telling them they have to redem themselves for last week and play same team :/

Status
Not open for further replies.