General Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 16 - Sharks vs Warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

diehard

Compelling reading.

I don't like this game.

Feels like a bloodbath coming.

Hopefully we can stand against it and lay a few to waist ourselves.

I just think its a hospital pass for Ata's start.

The Warriors have failed miserably in preparing a halves combination.

The onus is on the club in terms of this promising talents long term plan to get their Careers off to a fair start.

Barring a miracle the Warriors lose this.

I think they need to show patience and wait till the coming weeks where they will be playing in games where there is a contest before they use a player like Hingano.

In terms of the top eight this is one of the few games left to them where a loss is not unexpected.

There are so many win able games from here.

i would roll out Robson, he looked solid in his last albeit distant appearance for the Warriors.
Was thinking Ata would have been perfect for the Knights and Roosters game, to see how he went. Too late now. Don't need Robbo's experience for tackles and errors. Nor Lulu. Would rather Ata make a mistake or two, like Maumalo, learn from it, and be better for it going ahead.

Reactions: 1 user
Jay M

Jay M

I don't like this game.

Feels like a bloodbath coming.

Hopefully we can stand against it and lay a few to waist ourselves.

I just think its a hospital pass for Ata's start.

I am actually really looking forward to this game.

If its a bloodbath - writing might be on the wall for McFadden (who I still don't believe is going to take us to long term success) - although he could still make the top 8/top 6 goal with a loss this weekend.

If it's a close loss - maybe we have turned the corner with Hurrell gone and the players willing to put in each week.

If we upset them - see above, but with the added bonus of 2 points.

The one thing I don't want to see is get Hingano played in the defensive line between Hoffman and Kata. Whether or not Robson is the right choice - I don't know. But I suspect he'll be selected anyway.

Trugoy

Trugoy

i would roll out Robson, he looked solid in his last albeit distant appearance for the Warriors.
Yes he was ok in in his last hit out (Dragons game) but he was custard in every game before that.
Nah Robsons past it bro.

6 Again

I think Cappy showed us his hand last week when Shaun Johnson was in doubt and he added Ata and Jono to an extended bench. If Jono's selected Tui will play in the halves otherwise you suspect it'd be Hingano.

I'm not discounting Leuluai talking a good fight and getting his medical clearance though, he failed his concussion test on gameday but it wouldn't have been through lack of trying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.