General Pick Your Team 2016 Rnd 15 - Warriors vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't Stacey turn to Cappy and say, "Wells is ready." And Cappy goes, "cool, I'll start him." Isn't that how it works? Same with Ata.

They train together so Cappy will see how he is going there. Jones will have input as to how he is going during games as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the opinions of people like Ali and Robson are sought as well.

They will be trying to develop him so he can swim with the big fish because they want him to have the best chance to succeed.

Jordan G

Yup, once Myles was ruled out it was always going to be Lillyman.

That should bring Matulino into the starting side and a lot more responsibility on Lisone/Vete to make up the difference.

Will be interesting to see who picks up that last bench spot. Gavet, Sao, Sipley, Lane

Why would you want to change too much. I would have Allwood on the Wing if Manu is out, probably will be Wright. I have had a sneaky suspicion Maumalo might get a run. Gavet to the bench.

wright allwood lolohea fusitua vatuvei
wingers considered first before maumalo

wright lolohea fusitua scheck
fullbacks considered first before wells

Not even a sniff so far
Try & leave to another club still cant leave.

for their benifit of their future
They should leave . In Maumalos case try again

I'd let Lane and his dumb 2.0meter frame onto the side and tell him to play Prop.
Forget running clever decoy lines or offloading, just tuck the ball under your arm, and run your big body STRAIT UP THE GUTZ.

Reactions: Trugoy
Pains me to say it because I want to see Sipley get another run but Cappy will want someone who can play the minutes Bull can which brings Sao into calculations IMO, I've heard he's got a big motor.

It'll be a challenge for our pack against the Roosters, we won't walk over them like Melbourne did.

Reactions: Freddie Futler
I'd bring in the guy in form and granted don't watch a lot of nsw cup games but everytime I read there game reviews Shaun Lane has found the line for an try every time.

Time we give him an run and see if he have something with him or not

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Lilyman just announced as playing SOO 2.

Announced on Monday night with Matty Johns

Hopefully:

- Allwood for Manu (if injured)
- Sipley for Bull

Gavet runs hard but he's ineffective in first grade and is also injured.

I think instead of looking for someone who can play longer, Cappy should give the forwards on rotation longer minutes e.g Matulino only getting 37 mins when he's a 55-60min prop.

Against Newcastle:

Vete - 32 mins
Lisone - 30 mins
Gubb - 24 mins

If Palavi isn't injured, he'll be a shoo-in. Wouldn't be mad at it, hoping for some diversity though with Sipley.

Pains me to say it because I want to see Sipley get another run but Cappy will want someone who can play the minutes Bull can which brings Sao into calculations IMO, I've heard he's got a big motor.

It'll be a challenge for our pack against the Roosters, we won't walk over them like Melbourne did.

It's easy to have a big motor when you never get out of first gear.

Reactions: 6 Again and Miket12

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Interesting to note that they are starting with Lillyman on the field matching what they have been doing with him at the warriors.

I still dont want to see Ben start as i think were seeing more from him as impact than as a starter. But im not convinced on who would partner Vete aside from him

Status
Not open for further replies.