General Peter Jessup talks to new Warriors coach Brian McClennan

one-eyed-warrior_old

I love blueys attitude of winning the comp next year, no three year plan, just do it attitude, awesome

casso_old

Something to ask Wayne.

Q what did u and Lowie talk about at Lang Park sitting behind the goalposts in the mid 1970's when u were there with all you're mates ie.nobody?

Jesbass_old

Bruce, my recommendation would be to ask a mod to let you set up a thread specifically for asking questions - one for Bennett and one for Banaghan. Then people can post questions, and you can update the original post to collate all of the questions.

That'll make it much easier when it comes towards interview time and it'll also help us to not ask questions that have already been covered.

bruce_old

thanks Jesbass that's good thinking will get onto that. Also just got Peter's piece on Warriors coaches leading into Bluey. Will it be ok to post that up on Thursday?

Northern_Union

thanks Jesbass that's good thinking will get onto that. Also just got Peter's piece on Warriors coaches leading into Bluey. Will it be ok to post that up on Thursday?

No problem what so ever. Post away.

BringBackRovelli_old

Very impressed with Brian, says exactly the kind of things I wanna hear from a coach. Not about winning the comp, but about the little details.

playdaball_old

A lot of people used to bag Peter Jessup when he was at the NZ hERALD (JB exc.)

Spence_old

Is he a league man? I don't take much notice off journalists, really. (and yes, do take offence JB. ;))

Jks.