• E

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F

Votes: 3 2.8%

• Total voters

leaguejunkie

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
What an absolute farce. If it wasn't already clear, it bloody should be now. There is an agenda against out team and the NRL needs to answer for it. I've never seen any other team get drilled by the refs as much as we do. It's absolutely sickening.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
Really impressed with a couple of things this game

For all our shortcomings we don't see a team that gets overwhelmed by atmosphere and the other team's momentum anymore. A bit of steel there.
Chanel Harris-Tavita looking to be involved. Hunting tackles etc. Might have the temperament to make it.

I hated the strip rule when I first heard of it. How the fuck were the refs gonna get that right, when they can't get the basics right.... Sure enough...give yourself an uppercut NRL.
Opposition looking to be victims of crushers etc. As far as I'm concerned the Warriors were penalised for good tackles today.

jonesy101

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 28, 2016
This team should be comfortably in the top 8 pushing for a top 4 spot. How they can get up and compete from week to week with this rubbish is beyond me. Well done Roger - you are a champion getting up every game regardless of playing against such adversity. Hats off to the team for their performance.

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Has this been the worst year ever for officials screwing us over? Forward passes, laying in the ruck, 8m defensive lines, non existent strips..
Frankly, the nrl can ream us dry every week and laugh about it, they get their broadcast money every year so its probably not in their best interests that we achieve anything. The sooner sky fucks off the better
the warriors and being on the wrong end of forward pass calls, name a more iconic duo

Reactions: Jaka and bruce

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Sorry folks, but I’m about to use really strong language about those refs.... you two really ticked me off tonight!

Billy Teets James

I feel for our boys. We played well enough to win. We've had some shocking officiating this year. But this takes the cake. If Kearney doesn't go full retard on them. Then I give up. Disheartening for us supporters to see that sort of shit.

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck pass went backwards.

3 players in the tackle & strip was allowed.

Multiple times we stripped them in one on one situations & we were penalised.

Lukes tackle on brown was a dam good tackle. Not a penalty.

Luke doesn't touch Mitchell Moses. That was a voluntary tackle! And gets penalised!??

Plus fuck load of other shit I can't remember cos I was that angry lol

This sucks.

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
What are the rules around fielding players? Since our season is gone can SK give all the first graders early breast and just play the reserve team? It's a massive fuck you 2 the NRL and a a silent protest of sorts. They fucked us so we'll fuck their product

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings