Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Parra 12-

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Parra 13+

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulu is an absolute shadow of the player we saw start of last season, what a shame and very strange to regress so quickly.

At the beginning of last year when we had the Pulu, Harris & Blair/Mannering backrow looked the strongest it had been in a long time. Is one of our weaknesses now.

I think Harris is one of the best if not the best back rower in the game. Papaili has a lot of potential to be another Mannering.
We just need a big powerful back rower with an offload to balance them out.

Some of these guys seem to get the sulks when they get dropped to reserve grade, some play hard e.g. Ayshford, Keighran, Beale. That problems needs to be sorted, but the club know that and always have done.

I don’t know... there is a lot of dumb in that NSW cup team, would be a challenge to play well when you are getting run into the ground due to bad decisions.

Some of the selections in that team and positional changes have been a bit disruptive as well.

Stalefish540

System reboot, see you all in '23.
Contributor
At the beginning of last year when we had the Pulu, Harris & Blair/Mannering backrow looked the strongest it had been in a long time. Is one of our weaknesses now.

I think Harris is one of the best if not the best back rower in the game. Papaili has a lot of potential to be another Mannering.
We just need a big powerful back rower with an offload to balance them out.
I don't know much about this Curran from Chooks first time i've watched him. Bar a few errors he looks a decent proposition, maybenext year he'll get a chance.

Stalefish540

Contributor
Satae will be one of the great myths of this club - absolute beast at NSW cup level but not quite good enough at NRL level
It can only be a motor thing surely?? Hes 26 or 27 from memory, so you'd imagine he'd have one now if he was going to.

Stalefish540

Contributor
Please lets not let Takairangi the absolute ptetender look like an immortal like the Ligers did a fortnight ago. If anything just achieve this.

Reactions: MurrayTD

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Satae looks a beast in ISP
Other than that only really Milne stood out, Frei was decent at times.
Curran seemed a bit error prone, Pompey didn’t seem a first grade player with some poor defence, Soosoomea looked the better wing option

Status
Not open for further replies.