Status
Not open for further replies.

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Nah, disagree. The guy is a dick.

He’s got something against us. Fuck knows what it is. But he bias as hell.
He did penalise Gavet once for tackling Munster too hard around the legs in 2017 at Mt. Smart. Something I will never understand, nor forget.

Anyway roll on the Perenara train.

Reactions: BeastMode

Guvna Mac

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 26, 2015
Unfortunately at a family members place with no access to sky tv. Cant leave either to watch elsewhere due to ill family member who i came over to visit. Even a radio coverage would be better than nothing?

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Unfortunately at a family members place with no access to sky tv. Cant leave either to watch elsewhere due to ill family member who i came over to visit. Even a radio coverage would be better than nothing?
Radio Sport Extra on the iheart app, or one of multiple dodgy streams we're not allowed to mention here.

Last edited:

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
That bullshit Fusitua shared about the players deciding last week that they wont die wonde4ring,'
They probably said similar in every other loss. I think it is really just the case of a player being put on the spot by media so he spouts what they said at halftime.

We need more from Ah Mau and Paasi. If they step up we look a lot tougher prospect

kenny44

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 15, 2013
✅ Warriors coming off an impressive win
✅ Warriors showing a lot of heart and grit against the Storm
✅ A turning point in the Warriors season if they win
✅ Minimal lineup changes
✅ Fusitua explaining the secret to the win last week was...well...trying to win
✅ Panthers really struggling for form

Everything is in place for a quintessential disappointing Warriors performance.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Kodi playing has whetted my appetite, that alone makes games interesting, He could be the catalyst that wakes these guys up.

I think they lost a lot of confidence when Johnson turned his back on them..
I suspect they gave up when they knew they were losing one of their best players, maybe even second best, especially the gap between him and his replacements in the team.

Kodi is not bogged down in this teams losing ways, he had his own dramas before he came here, it really makes watching interesting.

All that said, its even more important that Sao, Lawton, and Herbert have good games, they are less secure in their positions, we need them to push their claims.

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
New Plymouth
Kodi playing has whetted my appetite, that alone makes games interesting, He could be the catalyst that wakes these guys up.

I think they lost a lot of confidence when Johnson turned his back on them..
I suspect they gave up when they knew they were losing one of their best players, maybe even second best, especially the gap between him and his replacements in the team.

Kodi is not bogged down in this teams losing ways, he had his own dramas before he came here, it really makes watching interesting.

All that said, its even more important that Sao, Lawton, and Herbert have good games, they are less secure in their positions, we need them to push their claims.

Hopefully Kodi and Rog can do more backing up as those offloads will keep coming. An area where we have traditionally been weak. Holes there if you know it's coming

Fearmuss

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 4, 2016
✅ Minimal lineup changes

The only missing ingredient is a late kickoff so we stay awake for nothing.

Stalefish540

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
✅ Minimal lineup changes

Pepper Stadium is also a well known Warriors graveyard, 7/9 Panthers way from memory.

3rdstriker

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 11, 2014
Warriors will be the team to play the Panthers back into a run of 9 straight wins.
Look for the Panthers to put at least 35 plus point on us and we will probably be leading at the halftime break. Just got one of those feelings about this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings