• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Panthers 12-

• Panthers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many minutes did Allwood and Palavi actually spend on the field? If they weren't injured what a complete waste of bench space. Wheres that sack Crappy thread .................................................:oops::rolleyes:

Jordan G

Me too.

I'm out.

Peace.

Said similar things after the Storm game, but the drama drew me back a bit.

Now - just done.

We handed the Panthers their first 20 points through what can only be described as some of the dumbest shit seen on a league field. I've been saying for some time that this was a team full of players with no football smarts, but they've somehow managed to go beyond my expectations in that regard.

Geez we have some players who are not aware of game situations...WTF is kata doing trying to off load when we had tackles up our selve, on their tryline!
That is what you picked up from the game? What about matalino trying a stupid offload, knocking, then in that panthers set gives away a penalty straight after and panthers ice the game? Fuck wake up. Johnson gifting that try, crazy eyes stalling the play every time he touched the ball, his stupid no look pass to the hoff when he had three guys on him and was already past him, Kata had s good game and you go for him and ignore the bros shit they dished up

Reactions: Leaguegod
Imagine coaching this mob. All Penrith did, as all other teams do against us, is get into the grind and wait for us to fall apart. Who is the skills coach for this mob? Some of the skills, some of the selection of skills is pathetic.

So many key moments that destroyed us

1) Shaun Johnson - son you are getting pushed in goal, take it like a man and back your defence. That offload was arrogant and you get your pants pulled down for it.
2) James Gavet - we make a good dart out of dummy half, and we have them on the rack. What on earth was up with that offload? It was the personification of stupidity. You need some time in reserve grade to learn to just cart it up set after set.
3) Ben Matulino - you were going well, and then you try the impossible offload. Why? WHY?
4) Shaun Johnson - last tackle, you try to grubber in goal, but you kick it fucking sideways... in what world, on what planet do you think on that angle the ball can honestly cross the goal line and get in goal?
5) Shaun Johnson - last tackle, glad you ran, but what the fuck son, you get into a bit of space with time to put it in goal. Instead you cut straight back into traffic and end up having to try a poor offload
6) Thomas Leuluai - there's a reason I don't want you at 6. Yes, you are tough. But your basic playmaking skills are non existent. Took no pressure off Johnson with any form of kicking game, and that short cannon ball (I can't even begin to describe that as anything but ridiculous, and certainly not a pass) to Ryan Hoffman, game changer. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
7) Solomone Kata - what the fuck son, why on earth did you rush up and basically open up the try line for Dallin Watene-Zelezniak. Your first 70 minutes was excellent, the last 10 minutes was outrageous. Be patient, that offload was horrible. And then you were merely jogging back at a casual pace after that blunder.

There are keys to playing with the wind. Firstly, you don't give away penalties and get them out of trouble. Your discipline needs to be spot on. Ours wasn't, and with that, and Johnson's horrible pass, we let them get close enough so that all they needed to do was grind us down. And they did.

Tactically, I don't think we were that bad. But for all the talk of being these highly skilled players, its all bullshit. Instead of backing themselves in the grind, they find ways to

I would much rather see Lolohea go to #6, Fusitua to the back. Fusitua wasn't involved in the game. He needs time on the ball. Leuluai's playmaking skills are non existent. Lolohea creates spark. Sure, its through his footwork, he's not necessarily Cliff Lyons as far as passing goes, but there's been many very fine five eighths whose first strength is taking the line on. The other skills he will develop with time in the role.

I felt for some of the other blokes who worked their slots off, like Jazz Tevaga, but fuck me, something has to give. I'd love to hear what Graham Henry would have to say, because that last 20 minutes smacked of a team without either the fitness or the patience to grind out a game.

Well, fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Is Mr Johnson a slow learner? Kicking out once on the full, obviously you shouldn't come close, but heck, happens to the best. But twice?

Don't think Cappy needs to bring in any more of the Bad Six on that performance - centre/prop ain't the issue.

If I wasn't struck down with terminal IwatcheveryNRLgameitis, I'd be considering stopping watching the Warriors.

But, see, I'm also shit-scared that the game I decide "Yeah, nah, got some washing and folding and cleaning and y'know home stuff to do which seems more fun, eh?", they'll put in The. Best. Warriors. Game. Ever.

I would much rather see Lolohea go to #6, Fusitua to the back. Fusitua wasn't involved in the game. He needs time on the ball. Leuluai's playmaking skills are non existent. Lolohea creates spark. Sure, its through his footwork, he's not necessarily Cliff Lyons as far as passing goes, but there's been many very fine five eighths whose first strength is taking the line on. The other skills he will develop with time in the role.

broncos run two running halfs, boyd isnt know for his speed, hes just always there in support and link up for the final pass

Status
Not open for further replies.