• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Panthers 12-

• Panthers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my support of this club is hanging by a thread

I actually think I'm done. It's been hanging from a thread for about a year now and now I think I'm done. I don't enjoy watching us play. I haven't enjoyed it since 2011. I think five years of solid, pathetic SHIT is enough to kill my love of the Warriors. All they do is make me angry. I might watch a game here and there, but at this point I just can't justify making watching this absolute crap any sort of a priority. Can't wait to hear about "We don't know what went wrong" "Some individual lapses hurt us" and "I thought *player X, probably Jazz* went well for us" to be trotted out in the presser. You know they're coming. You know nothing, FUCKING NOTHING will change.

Geez we have some players who are not aware of game situations...WTF is kata doing trying to off load when we had tackles up our selve, on their tryline!

Lol, have a few people actually only realised that collectively we the IQ of a toddler.

Dumbest team forever, we do have a spine to do something with and generally our backrow is pretty decent, its the rotation thats the issue.
I should know better than to place an actual cash money bet on the fuckers theres too many stupid cu**s in the team.

Beastmode

Today is a good day ☀️
Contributor
Kata's passes, along with Luke's grubby penalties and Shaun Johnson's in goal brain explosions.

I'd be pulling what's left of my hair out if I was Cappy!

Danpatmac

I actually think I'm done. It's been hanging from a thread for about a year now and now I think I'm done. I don't enjoy watching us play. I haven't enjoyed it since 2011. I think five years of solid, pathetic SHIT is enough to kill my love of the Warriors. All they do is make me angry. I might watch a game here and there, but at this point I just can't justify making watching this absolute crap any sort of a priority. Can't wait to hear about "We don't know what went wrong" "Some individual lapses hurt us" and "I thought *player X, probably Jazz* went well for us" to be trotted out in the presser. You know they're coming. You know nothing, FUCKING NOTHING will change.

Me too.

I'm out.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.