General Other candidates

mrblonde_old

After last night that doesn't surprise me.

But I'd put him well down the ranks of preferred Warriors coaches - just a personality thing...

Is Tommy Raudonikis still going 'round?? :D Him and Brad Fittler would know how to get a party started...

Viking_old

Some interesting thoughts from Sam and Jerome on the coaching situation on The League Fix...

Something Jerome said about the players doing it not just for Cleary but also for those players that are leaving at the end of the year and named Moon as one of them. I know that it's not a suprise but is it official that he's not being resigned and where is he going? I've missed it if it's public knowledge.

Patu_old

Something Jerome said about the players doing it not just for Cleary but also for those players that are leaving at the end of the year and named Moon as one of them. I know that it's not a suprise but is it official that he's not being resigned and where is he going? I've missed it if it's public knowledge.
Hasn't been released anywhere in the media, mind you, we would've missed Latimore's signing with the Dragons too had it not come up on the Dragons website.

Last I read about Moonie was that he was contemplating a shift to the Raiders. I also remember reading/hearing somewhere that if the unsigned players weren't signed up already then they're more than likely gone.

Chch fan_old

I think Wayne Scurah said something along the lines of everyone who they inteented to sign internally had been done on the day that they said Cleary was leaving.
If true does that mean Metcalf and Robbinson are not required either as pretty sure they off contract. Not sure there would be a reason to keep Robinson.
Would be guessing this is the reason for Latimore leaving.
The only thing that could save Moon would be if the new coach was named within the next month or so and wanted to keep him. Moon must have been close to the highest paid NSW cup player when he's been there, which has been alot of the time.

Est95_old

I didnt think he was actually that bad, I didnt see him do any obvious errors or be woefully inept. He was probably on par with berrigan/mannering/brown as a centre imo

PB_old

If true does that mean Metcalf and Robbinson are not required either as pretty sure they off contract.

Depends on that one. The club had an option on him for next year. Maybe they've activated it but kept it on the down low? Or maybe not. [shrug icon would be here]

Jesbass_old

Depends on that one. The club had an option on him for next year. Maybe they've activated it but kept it on the down low? Or maybe not. [shrug icon would be here]

There you go, little fella: :noidea:

I know it can be hard reaching the emoticons when they're so high up the screen... :D

PB_old

There you go, little fella: :noidea:

I know it can be hard reaching the emoticons when they're so high up the screen... :D

I found that one, but thought it was too crappy to use. But cheers for that. I bet it was heavy. Did the wee bairn lift that for ye? :p

mrblonde_old

Teach them how to hack your phone and a job at The News Of The World newspaper awaits! Comes with handcuffs and a criminal record...

jb1979_old

i'm reading now justin morgan looks like in the high rate of getting the head coach job ??

what's wrong with brian mcclennan don't they want what the fans want

playdaball

Heritage Member
Have a Look at some of the comments that go back to 2011 … same thoughts as what we have now and some of the same candidates.
Nothing too much changes in the RL world.

Reactions: Tragic