14. Hohaia
15. FPN
16. Soliola
17. JWH

Are you serious?

Lock at FB?
JWH on the bench?
What about Nightingale?

What about Nightengale? He couldn't even make 1st grade this season, why would I pick him in an international team? That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. If there's ever an injury though he's the 1st I'd call upon.

JWH, who else do we have in the 23 man squad? Big Ben? Big Ben was a Big Dud for the Warriors in the NRL this year. He needs to learn how to get angry. It's passion that wins games at test level and Ben always looks like he's half asleep, JWH always looks angry and looks like he wants to hurt people.

If anyone else was fit, say Jeremy Smith or Sika Manu I'd pick them first.

I know Locke is Green, but he's got some of the safest hands I've ever seen, he's fearless when it comes to defusing a bomb and will attack the football all day. Lance would be my second option but even he doesn't attack the football. He stands his ground and waits for the ball to come to him, the biggest plus though for Lance is the longer he's on the field, the better the Kiwi's chances are of winning, Fullback means he's on the field 80 minutes a game but I think he's more effective getting his hands on the ball more which is at dummy half.

2big2strong_old

I can't believe how spoilt for choice we are at fullback now. It only seems like yesterday we were using Nigel Vagana and Jerome Ropati as fullbacks because we didn't have a single one to choose from in the NRL, which is the whole reason behind Brent Webb being asked to switch allegiences.

Northern_Union

I know Sky have the match live 2B2S, but i don't know of any streams. Justin TV perhapes?

2big2strong_old

It's alright, I'll be at work anyway so.. If anyone on here could please post play by play accounts of the game that would be much appreciated, I can check in at work and keep an eye on the score. Next best thing to watching the game.

BTW, anyone interested in the Pacific Cup at the end of the year, it will be streamed live on NRL.com. I just read about it.

Jesbass_old

Just about to head off to the game. Looks like I'll need to pack my jacket / life raft!