General NZWarriors.com - Forum Member of the Year

• Thread starter MiXmasterreece_old
  • Start date

Brucer_old

Hey fullas and fullesses, haven't been here awhile, but where has DMM disappeared to?

Skinny_Ravs82

MiXmasterreece said:
Brucer said:
Hey fullas and fullesses, haven't been here awhile, but where has DMM disappeared to?

He left after a dispute, along with a few others who have since departed

That is what I mean in my last comment..should we allow 'former' members to be counted in this. I'd say so.

MiXmasterreece_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Brucer said:

That is what I mean in my last comment..should we allow 'former' members to be counted in this. I'd say so.

Yeah, if people want to nominate them then go for it

Skinny_Ravs82

MiXmasterreece said:
Skinny_Ravs82 said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Brucer said:

Yeah, if people want to nominate them then go for it

Although I will further add that perhaps they should also have been a little more active those former members? You can nominate them on poast posts where they have been impressive but as far as recent...well I don't know

Jesbass_old

MarkW said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Brucer said:

What was the dispute? And where exactly did they 'go'?
I must have missed some drama.

The word 'some' is an understatement. I think they went and set up their own forum. That should give you an idea of just how much drama you missed, lol.

As for the user, it's extremely difficult, but here I go, stabbing in the dark:
3 - Iafeta
2 - KeepingTheFaith
1 - LeagueNut
1/2 - AmeriKiwi (specifically for your vocal support during the...erm...drama...)

Oh, and thanks for those who mentioned my name. It's a pleasant surprise. :) *kisses babies to earn more votes* :lol:

2big2strong_old

my top forumers

1. DMM
2. Iafeta
3. Kav

All these guys have contributed greatly to this site and aren't all yes men. Not afraid to think outside the square.

da mad maori

If you read between the line,[and I aint crawling] Mosh posted some great stuff. You fella's can sit back and pick who you like, but when the site went quiet ,up he popped to keep it active. Same here. Even if it was crap, the main thing was to keep the site humming.
LeagueNut
Great poster. Kept you all amused with his witty inside knowledge of all the stats on certain teams/refs etc, etc.
And then you add the knowledge of Iafeta, Swanley, Alin, Oz, and others and that is the back-bone of a very good discussion.
The main thing is..this is a site with the Warriors as the front window. Those I listed were the structures around it. And that is all I have to say.

Skinny_Ravs82

Wish we didn't have to pick only three! haha. There were a couple more people I wanted to mention

Swanley_old

In no order

Gtarg
DMM
Iafeta
Kav
the mac
Polar Bob
I can't remeber his name - that bloke in Japan