Recruitment NZ Warriors Sign Issac Luke - Confirmed

image.jpg
Hahahahaha, that is a classic :)

His salary at Souths is 350k"even if we gave him an extra 100"k.a season.what a bargain.

I honestly hope we have paid him more than 450k to come home, he really deserves that and I have no doubt he'll put his heart and soul into this team. 27 years old he is in his prime and has a good 5 year window at least which with Shaun Johnson, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Mannering, Mutts etc all around for the same period of time is very exciting for us moving forward. Next year onwards is surely our time!

Danpatmac

This guy is legitimately in the top 3 in his position in the world and will be our best player... in my opinion.

Wow. We're going to have a whole new roster by 2016 aren't we? Team full of prominent NZ nrl players - cool, I like the aggression, Jim's not playing around.

Can someone confirm that I'm not having a fucking dream and this is actually happening I got a feeling I might still be in the Matrix..

I'm so excited for this signing we could potentially be the best spine for the next ten years...

Holy moly welcome to the Warriors Issac Luke and family. What a monumental signing.. forget the SSTID you're a Warrior forever!

Roger Tuivasa-Scheck now Issac Luke.. I didn't know Christmas presents came in May, hats off to sir Jim.. farkin stoked az!:D

Now just to rub it in Issac Luke and Ryan Hoffman will lead the Warriors in pre match hakas BLEH!:hilarious:

Reactions: mt.wellington
Anyone get the feeling we're about to enter into a new era of Kiwis and (hopefully) Warriors dominance? We are building EXACTLY what the Storm, Queensland and Kangaroos did - a 1/7/9 of world class, world dominating proportions.

Hear that knocking? It's the sound of knees from across the Tasman.
Unfortunately their guys were 8 years younger when they started but it still bodes well for the next 3 years

Lets just focus on making the playoffs this year, in tune up for winning the Premiership for the next 3 years. 2016, 17, 18 and beyond. Re-sign Ryan Hoffman for a further two years too please until 2019 or 2020. We need him.

I'm already at work writing down our 17 for round one mate.lol. I feel well get on a roll during the origin period and make a push for top 8, but for now what can I say? UNCLE F###EN BULLY!!!

I'm already at work writing down our 17 for round one mate.lol. I feel well get on a roll during the origin period and make a push for top 8, but for now what can I say? UNCLE F###EN BULLY!!!
I hope that isnt his nickname here, that character was supposed to be the worst human on earth

Reactions: Nahz
These are the times I enjoy living in Sydney! So I can go to work and say to all the Souths fans and rooster fans fuck you! With a smile on my face. They will no doubt say at least we've won comps but that won't take away my smile or there pain! Great job jim! Keep it up!

Last edited:
I hope that isnt his nickname here, that character was supposed to be the worst human on earth

It won't be bro, just a bit carried away there, a lot of the kiwi boys often refer to each other as cuz or uncle. What I've been told by a player a while back its a bit of an inside joke amongst the boys. No harm intended bros.

Just bloody happy! Lol