General NZ Warriors Podcast

Hey all, myself and three other Warriors fans started up a podcast a couple of years ago called View From the East Stand. It is all about the mighty Warriors, and we throw in some other NRL chat for good measure. We can be found on iTunes, Stitcher and on Buzzsprout. We record on a Thursday, and it's out there from Thursday night / Friday morning. And to the point above about social media and having banter, discussion etc., completely agree so we are also on facebook as View From the East Stand, and have some great discussions. We've even had fans call into a show! Anyway, have a listen and let us know what you think! In fact, we are recording tonight so we'll have a new episode out there very soon where we'll discuss last week's victory, preview the Chooks game, with a few other segments as well.
Pleased to see you lads getting some promotion here. I listened to that last one of yours...my first....good stuff keep up the good work...Will keep an ear to the ground.

Reactions: tajhay
Hey all, myself and three other Warriors fans started up a podcast a couple of years ago called View From the East Stand. It is all about the mighty Warriors, and we throw in some other NRL chat for good measure. We can be found on iTunes, Stitcher and on Buzzsprout. We record on a Thursday, and it's out there from Thursday night / Friday morning. And to the point above about social media and having banter, discussion etc., completely agree so we are also on facebook as View From the East Stand, and have some great discussions. We've even had fans call into a show! Anyway, have a listen and let us know what you think! In fact, we are recording tonight so we'll have a new episode out there very soon where we'll discuss last week's victory, preview the Chooks game, with a few other segments as well.

I'm prepared to do an interview with you guys to give your ratings a bump. hit me up if you're keen.

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Sounds like you have all the attributes to make a good pod-caster then - that's about all we do ;-)
Ps. I'm one of the VFTES crew - good to finally be on this forum and get some feedback from you guys.
Welcome aboard the NZwarriors Forum train we stop and very few stations but you may not want to talk about buying the team or put down our princess.... lol
great to hear a view from nz as I have been a fan from the day1 but i live on the other side of the pond and have to hear about the bumco's and tit's all week.
Cheers

Reactions: frankspence
I've been listening for a couple of weeks since mt Wellington recommended it earlier and I'm really enjoying the pod.

I searched for a warriors pod many years ago, couldn't find one so found the full 80.

Now I have a view from the east stand and the full 80, nrl pod life is good now.

Reactions: matiunz